03-04-2012, 08:35 AM
User Info
Most of us here have been shaving with traditional methods for quite a while. Many of us here have seen every video produced my Mantic59, and read the Gourmet Guide by Leisureguy. When I suggest to people that they try traditional shaving methods, I point them to Sharpologist.com and Michael Ham's book, but I also pointed them to SimplyShaving.net. Now that that is gone, I feel we should have a regular sub-forum that contains the most user friendly advice for getting started. Topics could range from equipment to methods to products. This would not be a discussion about the "best" products, but rather a repository that would allow the new user to ease their way in without being overwhelmed by the esoteric subtleties that crop up as you gain experience. Think of it as a "quick start" section of a manual for a product that you just want to start using. Becoming a "power user" is left for later.

Share your ideas for such a section here and I'm sure we can populate it with some fantastic information.

3 195
 03-04-2012, 08:45 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Andrew and Teiste are working on it. Once it is up, I think you will really like the look.

45 16,351