11-11-2014, 09:44 AM
User Info
We had a request for a custom adapter to fit atop the stock King Cobra handle and cover the entire threaded end of the stock handle. Mr. Lucero has done a great job of making an adapter with similar design features as the mirror polish flare at the end of the stock KC handle. (see photo below)

If you would like a custom adapter for either the stock King Cobra handle, or for a UFO King Cobra handle, let us know. We would love to make one for you. $50.00

*patent pending

[Image: v1Exl6r.jpg]

18 246
 11-11-2014, 07:11 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Visually that's well matched to the stock KC handle's opposite end. There's nothing Mr Lucero isn't able to custom make to fit our shaving needs, outstanding!

35 1,329
 11-16-2014, 01:25 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
I'm the proud owner of one of these adapters Biggrin
here's it mounted on my BBS-1, the adapter is perfectly made and finished to exactly the same finish as the flared tip end.. I can't praise the craftsmanship any higher.. its incredible. If you didn't tell anyone it would be stock...

thank you team LAW for the wonderful attachment to keep this handle going.... have to say it looks better this way than with the KC head on it Tongue

[Image: M2VoJj9.jpg]

35 1,329
 11-16-2014, 02:25 PM
User Info
We didn't have the benefit of being able to see the adapter on the stock KC handle before the adapter was shipped, so this is my first time seeing it on the stock handle. I'm not a big fan of the stock handle, but I have to admit that it looks pretty sharp with the LAW adapter. Way to go, Mr. Lucero! Glad you like it, refles! Thanks for sharing with all.

(11-16-2014, 01:25 PM)refles Wrote: I'm the proud owner of one of these adapters Biggrin
here's it mounted on my BBS-1, the adapter is perfectly made and finished to exactly the same finish as the flared tip end.. I can't praise the craftsmanship any higher.. its incredible. If you didn't tell anyone it would be stock...

thank you team LAW for the wonderful attachment to keep this handle going.... have to say it looks better this way than with the KC head on it Tongue

18 246
 11-16-2014, 03:03 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
I can't say enough that it's matched very well, I was showing off to a buddy of mine and he asked if that was stock!

But I forgot to mention that Mr. Lucero never even saw it and we did all the discussion via email and high Rez photos which thankfully he just made it and matched the finish, shaping and general lines of the adapter to the flare tip exactly. Just a 'small' tidbit of crucial info left out on his amazing skill and experience.

(I also have a LAW UFO KC adapter as well and the finish isn't quite the same as the KC adapter for stock is much more polished, so that's why I'm mentioning the detail of the finish is so excellently done)

My thanks Mr Lucero!

35 1,329
 11-16-2014, 05:19 PM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Wow. That fit is phenomenal...Looks like it was made that way.

Very well done LAW...

And congrats refles. Opens up a world of possibilities for that handle.

18 1,186
 11-17-2014, 09:29 PM
User Info
Do you have a website?

0 60
 11-18-2014, 09:54 AM
User Info
Yes; the website is http://www.lawrazorhandles.com

(11-17-2014, 09:29 PM)jinxster Wrote: Do you have a website?

18 246
 11-21-2014, 10:29 AM
  • Rob W
  • Central IL, USA
User Info
Here are some pictures of one of the regular LAW King Cobra adapters on a UFO King Cobra Tornado handle with the Mongoose head. Makes a very nice looking combo. I am looking forward to see how well it works for my next shave.
[Image: Xfc1CsX.jpg]
[Image: Hf3LXqo.jpg]
[Image: VX6vGpE.jpg]

4 633
 11-22-2014, 06:30 PM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
I'm impressed .. seamless integration .. beautiful!

[Image: WEjbHMm.jpg]

[Image: cN10DIx.jpg]

[Image: xPa7yQj.jpg]

102 18,652
 11-24-2014, 02:12 PM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
Excellent and original idea adapter, also a unique handle for use may also receive other heads, handles for KC have a more widespread use, congratulations on your contributions and ingenious work.

1 116
 12-03-2014, 09:04 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Finally receiving my UFO KC Apollo Handle, I can finally, with great excitement, attach the adapter team LAW has delivered to me. As expected from just sampling the other adapter the fit is superb, it just sits in and fits so tightly its nothing short of AWESOME!! I can take the razor head off without moving the adapter. This baby will be in the arsenal for as long as I can physically shave Biggrin.. Mr Lucero, Mr Wallis, thank you kindly for bringing this piece to my nook.

[Image: rPJTRwl.jpg]

35 1,329