05-28-2012, 02:02 PM
User Info
[Image: IMG_0308.jpg]

This German aloe product cream is hard to find in my country but someplace has them in stock and bit expensive than the others its aloe vera based and very mild scent lifespan of the lather is good also very stable for 12 passes you can use aloe vera gel or aloe based balm for compliment leaves my skin moisturized and skincare is good with no nicks and cuts

0 162
 05-28-2012, 02:10 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
(05-28-2012, 02:02 PM)Latherandrazors Wrote: [Image: IMG_0308.jpg]

This German aloe product cream is hard to find in my country but someplace has them in stock and bit expensive than the others its aloe vera based and very mild scent lifespan of the lather is good also very stable for 12 passes you can use aloe vera gel or aloe based balm for compliment leaves my skin moisturized and skincare is good with no nicks and cuts

Ja, I know very well this cream. I don't care for the scent, but the lather and skincare are terrific. Have you ever tried Kappus Men Active?

Attached Files Image(s)

3 2,562
 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I have tried that cream thanks to Oversaturn and I must say that the cream provides a great skin care and its slick.Its scent its kind of artificial,not as good as the Edwin Jagger/Muhle Aloe Vera shaving cream,I would say,but has almost the same ingredients than then other two.

86 7,123
 05-28-2012, 02:34 PM
User Info
Yep, in what concerns to skin care properties, slickness and protection, this cream is very good! At least, as good as the Speick cream - although Speick has a better scent.

The scent of this cream remembers strongly the aloe version of European Palmolive (the "Sensitive" variety) - herby, it reminds the aloe plant, but very artificial.

Thanks to the kindness of a German friend, I received two other varieties of this Kappus cream: the Men Activ and the Nautik versions. Both have better scents than the Aloe variety, and are very close in performance, if not equal.

[Image: P1050535.jpg]

2 5,531
 05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
User Info
(05-28-2012, 02:10 PM)JAYDEE Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 02:02 PM)Latherandrazors Wrote: [Image: IMG_0308.jpg]

Ja, I know very well this cream. I don't care for the scent, but the lather and skincare are terrific. Have you ever tried Kappus Men Active?

I haven't seen that in local supermarkets, never tried that before

0 162
 05-31-2012, 01:59 AM
User Info
We stock kappus.

5 273