11-19-2014, 08:52 AM
  • schnebbs
  • relapsed brush addict
  • chicago
User Info
[Image: V1Sr8P7.jpg]

hello gents! i've got these two brushes up for sale. they are all lightly used and well cared for, i just don't find myself really using them... so i'm releasing them back into the wild. all prices include usps
priority shipping to US addresses... and i can work with international buyers to figure out shipping. if my prices are out of line, please feel free to send me a pm letting me know. cheers!

first up is a simpson chubby 1 in best badger. i am the second owner of this brush (purchased off this very same bst). i've used it less than a handful of times and has not dropped a hair on me. it's in very
good condition, and no issues with it... just not the right brush for me.
knot: 23mm
loft: 47mm
total height: 87mm

(all measurements approximate)

asking price is 90 USD. now 80 USD.

[Image: duizcHz.jpg]
[Image: ka3XRR4.jpg]
[Image: DcheP1z.jpg]

next up is a tipsoft in extra dense manchurian badger. i bought this brush new, directly from onur. it is a shedder, though i have contacted onur and he assures me it is well within tolerances and will calm
down with use. it is a very nice brush, and very similar in feel and use as the chubby... and again, just not the right brush for me. **EDIT** i've lathered this brush a few more times, experimenting with a bit
of ultra-lathering to see if i could salvage it in my rotation. still not quite what i was hoping for, but i do think the shedding calmed down quite a bit.
knot: 25mm
loft: 52mm
total height: 113mm

(all measurements are approximate)

asking price is 90 USD. now 80 USD.

[Image: 7VS395r.jpg]
[Image: xwFSOPS.jpg]
[Image: HOAz59k.jpg]

vie-long 16910 in silvertip badger...
SOLD

1 43
 11-19-2014, 03:30 PM
User Info
excellent presentation of your brushes. as good as I have seen. I want to sell some brushes but am hesitant to get so involved in their sale. glws

73 1,297
 11-26-2014, 11:40 PM
User Info
I find that handle on the Vie Long and appealing one. That is one of their strong suits. Their array of handles I find pretty impressive.

15 145
 12-01-2014, 03:36 PM
  • schnebbs
  • relapsed brush addict
  • chicago
User Info
price reduction in hopes of offsetting a new purchase. =)

1 43