05-29-2012, 03:40 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I just bought a newer Atra handle than the one I have thats on it's way to me, so according to wimcad, my PIF's shall now be known as Dave's Leftovers. Anyway, I have an Atra Handle to giveaway. It's just the handle. You can pick up some cheap good blades at Walmart for about $3.50 I think. Here's a pic of it.

[Image: 7298268208_f0835ccce8.jpg]

I picked this up at a Flea Market for $4. Sure it's a cartridge razor, but it's a pretty good one and the cartridges are cheap. I bought it in February and I'm still on the same cart (probably 10 shaves or so). It's the 2 blade system. This one is good for when you need a quick shave. I normally will use it with some Barbasol Foam and some Aqua Velva AS. It would probably make a good travel kit, but the only traveling I do is from the bedroom to my office to my kitchen.

No rules. Everyone is eligible. I'll draw for it in a few days . Enjoy my leftovers and thanks wimcad for the new slogan!!

116 3,804
 05-29-2012, 04:07 PM
User Info
I love cold fried chicken the next day, count me in...and thanks for the leftovers

1 85
 05-29-2012, 04:36 PM
User Info
Atra's a great razor, count me in Dave.

Clayton

6 617
 05-29-2012, 05:55 PM
  • wlmcad
  • Memphis, TN
User Info
(05-29-2012, 03:40 PM)Dave Wrote: I just bought a newer Atra handle than the one I have thats on it's way to me, so according to wimcad, my PIF's shall now be known as Dave's Leftovers. Anyway, I have an Atra Handle to giveaway. It's just the handle. You can pick up some cheap good blades at Walmart for about $3.50 I think. Here's a pic of it.

[Image: 7298268208_f0835ccce8.jpg]

I picked this up at a Flea Market for $4. Sure it's a cartridge razor, but it's a pretty good one and the cartridges are cheap. I bought it in February and I'm still on the same cart (probably 10 shaves or so). It's the 2 blade system. This one is good for when you need a quick shave. I normally will use it with some Barbasol Foam and some Aqua Velva AS. It would probably make a good travel kit, but the only traveling I do is from the bedroom to my office to my kitchen.

No rules. Everyone is eligible. I'll draw for it in a few days . Enjoy my leftovers and thanks wimcad for the new slogan!!
Dave,
You are most welcome!
Bill ThumbsupThumbupThumbsup

0 539
 05-29-2012, 09:15 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Count me in Dave. I'm in need of a quick shaver for my upcoming police academy. Thank you!

45 3,955
 05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
  • leo
  • Two Rivers WI
User Info
I'll give it a shot.
Please count me in.

0 126
 06-01-2012, 06:05 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I have bad news folks. I got my new handle in the mail this morning and I think the handle I have up for PIF is broken. It moves up and down when I used and I thought that was how it was supposed to work. The new one is pretty much the same but doesn't move up and down. I'm going to close this PIF because I wouldn't want someone to get something that was broken. It was ignorance on my part. If I got a decent shave with a broken one, perhaps it will be even better with one that works properly. I'll put something else up for PIF later but consider this one closed. My apologies again.

116 3,804
 06-01-2012, 06:27 AM
User Info
No problem Dave, you saw there was a problem with the handle that you didn't see before and you let us know about it. Thank you sir. Gentlemen like you make this forum a great place.

Clayton

6 617
 06-01-2012, 06:38 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I'll put something up in it's place right now.

116 3,804