11-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Cyber Monday Reduction on remaining items! Tuesday sale will be closed and items returned to den (wife wants the kitchen counter space back)

I spent a lot of time culling my den yesterday pulling duplicates and items that although I enjoy using, just don't get the attention necessary to keep around. All items are in very good to excellent condition, pricing is firm and I am not interested in trades. Items over $25 are free shipping to the US, otherwise add $5, paypal preferred. Each item or lot will include a free gift as shown and you may take $5 off each additional item/lot purchased. Priority will be given to those purchasing more than one item.

[Image: Gv8MTHX.jpg]
[Image: NHzky1y.jpg]

Clix bakelite razor with metal top cap (far left) - Includes original case and 5-pack of vintage Made in England Razor blades. This was my travel/camping razor but has been replaced by an injector. $25 NOW $20

Schick Injector (Type I?/ back left) - I have owned this for a couple of years and have just never used it. There is a small blemish in the gold plating on the top of the triangular area, otherwise it is in excellent shape. Includes a pack of Schick blades. $25 SOLD

Schick Injector (Type L/ Back right) - Excellent condition, prefer my Type E and G. Includes a new pack of Schick blades. $25 SOLD

Lutz Slant (Front left) - Very good condition, minor overall wear, unique design with two different levels of aggression indicated by the grooves in the safety bar. Includes five pack of vintage Made in England Wilkinson blades. $60 SOLD

Lutz Standard (Front right) - The standard version of the dual aggressiveness razor as indicated by the grooves in the safety bar. Shows minor wear. Includes five pack of Made in England Wilkinson blades. $40 SOLD

[Image: HIzIvC6.jpg]
[Image: DG3oSI0.jpg]

Merkur 39c Slant(Back left) - Used twice, excellent condition. I prefer my 37c. Includes five pack of Made in England Wilkinson blades. $50 SOLD

Fatip Piccolo (Back Center) - Used a few times, excellent condition. It is a bit more aggressive than I prefer. Includes five pack of Made in England Wilkinson blades. $20 SOLD

Razorock Stainless Slant (Back Right) - Shows some wear to the plating, I prefer the aluminum version. Includes five pack of Made in England Wilkinson Blades. $100 SOLD

Cadet Open Comb + Remei razor - Cadet has been used a couple of times, Remei is unused. Both come in their original box. $15 SOLD

Parker PTW shavette - This is my favorite half blade shavette, but I prefer the Feather and Weck style razors. Includes the original box and a few of the original Derby half-blades. Included is a Fromm (Weck style) shavette. $15 SOLD

[Image: 7t1GG8A.jpg]
[Image: GE5VNzj.jpg]
[Image: SFQZmSJ.jpg]
[Image: FpJ8rSi.jpg]

Dr Dittmar 2-band Silvertip - Excellent condition, used only a few times. I believe the handle is molded, but there are no seams to indicate so. The knot measures 25mm in diameter x 56mm loft. It has moderate backbone and soft tips (no scritch). This was my first Dr. Dittmar brush and I have purchased a couple others since, which I just enjoy a bit more. Includes a new travel tube of C&E Indian Sandalwood Shaving Cream. $60 Now $55

Butterscotch Simpson Commodore (labeled Marshall Field MF5) - I restored this brush with a TGN XF 2-band from the older (and superior IMO) TGN knots. It is dense, has a lot of backbone and velvety soft tips. The knot measures 23mm with a 47mm loft. The handle still has the original imprints, though it is very light and hard to read unless you are in good lighting. There are no cracks or chips, but there is one very small ding towards the top of the handle (on left in second picture). Includes a new travel tube of C&E Indian Sandalwood Shaving Cream. $75 SOLD

[Image: PYC9Xdr.jpg]
[Image: Pj3UOW7.jpg]
[Image: 9r9COj9.jpg]
[Image: EiDvnwb.jpg]

Simpson Commodore X3 - A very nice moderately dense shaving brush with very comfortable handle. I have used this brush very little since purchasing last years TSN P8, so its time to find a new home. The knot measures 25mm x 50mm loft. The knot has medium density with the faintest hint of scritch (honestly about as soft as Simpson Best gets in my experience). Includes the original box and a new travel tube of C&E Indian Sandalwood Shaving Cream. $65 Now $60

Plisson Synthetic - The best synthetic brush I have ever used, though there isn't much competition in that category. I prefer this over the L'Occitan brush which I sold earlier this year, but quite honestly I never reach for it. It is in excellent condition, having been used very rarely since it arrived from France. Includes the original box and a travel tube of C&E Moroccan Myrrh. $60 SOLD

Simpson Classic 2 - This brush is a shedder, it will shed a half dozen hairs each use, maybe more. I have continued to use it and planned on reknotting it when it got irritating enough, but instead it just keeps getting used in rotation. The handle is a bit smaller than I prefer so I'll let somebody else take on this project. Includes a tube of Coate's Sandalwood Shaving Cream. $45 SOLD

[Image: LaSArwC.jpg]

Hard Soaps: (all new) WHOLE LOT $60 now $50
and includes free Tuff Sensitive A/S
DR Harris Arlington refill
Art of Shaving Lemon refill
Cyril R Salter refill (mild Lavender scent)
Mitchell's Wool Fat refill

[Image: VL7vbXa.jpg]

Soft Soaps: WHOLE LOT $50 Now $40
and includes free Cuba Gold a/s (matches well with Modder Focker and the Blades Grimm Smolder)
RazoRock Mudder Focker (used twice)
Seifenglatt Lavender (used four times)
I Coloninali refill (new)
Blades Grimm (Shave Club) Gold Smolder (unused but inner wrapper removed)

[Image: HPMq5WZ.jpg]
250 blade lot - $25 Now $20(ONE SOLD, ONE AVAILABLE)
Includes 100 Shark Super Stainless, 100 Rapira and 50 Gillette Permasharp plus bonus 5 pack of Made in England Wilkinson blades

Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood Shaving Cream in glass jar - This is the former version made in England and has a superior fragrance, in my opinion, to the newer release (spicy, woody and earthy). Included is a travel tube of Art of Shaving Sandalwood (my other favorite shaving cream). $25 Now $20

139 2,677
 12-01-2014, 08:46 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Bump for Cyber Monday deal!

139 2,677
 12-02-2014, 08:15 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA