12-03-2014, 12:50 AM
User Info
Hello,

This is a sale of items that I have enjoyed but simply just have too much stuff to rotate through and want to fund future purchases. This is for people who are within CONUS and will purchase via paypal. I hope the notes as well as the pictures are descriptive enough for folks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Here is a Rooney 2 band Super Badger Highlander. Shipped for $145.
[Image: bf1bket.jpg]
[Image: jqFWFKq.jpg]

Here is a Semogue Texugo badger brush. It has been used once by me and bought somewhat recently here on the nook. Shipped for $45. Sold!
[Image: HFs8GVg.jpg]

This is a lidded container of Mitchells Wool Fat Soap. This picture below has two things missing. The amount of soap in the container is short almost a whole puck that is also included in the buy as well as a little bit of Czech and Speake N. 88 hard soap pressed into the inside of the lid. Shipped for $28.
[Image: EDa876Y.jpg]

This is a brand new Razorock Kiyara slant and black razor handle stand. It has not been unwrapped from the original bubble wrap. Shipped for $80. Sold!
[Image: BdIN9Um.jpg]

These are three Muhle syns and easily put, the left and middle are the same brush, the 23mm knot version 2. The white one has the original box but note the top is a little crumpled. The Rytmo style brush on the right is a great brush. It is a very heavy handle and has the 21mm by 50mm knot. All brushes are in good condition.
$50 Reduced to $42- white (33 K 257) or black (33 K 256)Muhle STF
$40 Reduced to $32- Rytmo (21 H 220) Black Fibre
[Image: vxoih0U.jpg]
If you purchase one of the brushes above (Muhle) then you may take one of the three items in the picture directly below.
TGN Boar knot (24mm), TGN Synthetic knot (22mm) or a Kent Silvertex Synthetic.
[Image: uyD8sEM.jpg]
This is a best grade badger Rooney brush in black handle. It is a very soft brush because it is not a dense brush. The Rudy Vey brush on the right is very nice and was my first 2 band knot. It has a nice looking handle in the black and green with a decent size TGN 2 band Finest knot.
$25 Reduced to $15- Rooney Best Best Badger (20mm/46mm)SPF
$50 - Rudy Vey 2 Band Finest (26mm/56mm) SOLD!
[Image: VMtPqLE.jpg]
This is a lot of tube creams which include CO Bigelow (aka Proraso Green), Veleiro, Lavanda, Arko Moist, and Vitos Cream.
$24 - 5 used cream tubes
[Image: 9z4n8Ri.jpg]
This is a lot of Razorock One X products. This includes a unused bottle of the One X AS balm, an unused puck of One X shave soap, and a once used bottle of One X AS Splash.
$24 - RR One X balm/soap/splash Sold!
[Image: GLy2vAY.jpg]
$18 - Caties's Bubbles Quatre Cent Vingt (once used) Sold!
$14 - Tabula Rasa Olibanum (half full)
$20 - Valobra Fougere (lathered once) Sold!
[Image: bNotRzw.jpg]
These are both great slants and have enjoyed using them. I just have newer slants now that get my attention. The Feather Popular may be a freebie if you choose to buy either of the razors. The middle razor is made by Elite Razorworks with a red and white handle for a 39 Merkur Slant head. The third razor on the right is a vintage bakelite slant but instead of the more common tan, lighter color one, this is more rare in the black and red color.
$60 - Elite Razor Works Merkur 39 Slant
$70 Reduced to $65- Vintage Bakelite Slant
[Image: TUwzDZH.jpg]

79 1,296
 12-03-2014, 04:46 AM
User Info
Dang conus

0 78
 12-03-2014, 09:41 AM
User Info
I added the size of the knots on the Rooney Best and Rudy Vey 2 Band Finest.

The Caties Bubbles QVC and RR One X lot are SPF.

79 1,296
 12-17-2014, 02:22 PM
User Info
I am adding a Cobra Classic, with box, and the Feather Professional Blades (17 blades). I also want to include an almost new Razorock KOTC Hard Soap Montebianco Lavender as a Freebie. Shipped CONUS for $170. SOLD!

[Image: X0NwY5N.jpg]

79 1,296
 12-17-2014, 04:26 PM
User Info
PM Sent on Cobra!

0 3
 12-25-2014, 11:45 PM
User Info
Cobra Sold, Rudy Vey Sold, RR One X lot Sold, Caties Bubbles QVC Sold, Valobra Fougere Sold.

Added brushes and slant.

Price reductions on some brushes and slant.

79 1,296
 12-26-2014, 07:38 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
No vintage size 18 Plisson HMW in this sale? Darn!

Nice gear, GLWTS!

43 1,698
 12-26-2014, 06:32 PM
User Info
The hair for the Rooney Highlander looks superb! I've seen a lot of Rooney 2-band Heritage which I wasn't really impressed with, but that hair looks quite nice. Excellent prices and selection!

21 607