12-12-2014, 04:25 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
LOVE the performance. The scent is very well done but just too spicy for my taste.

Would like to trade for another Jabonman scent or sell outright for $25 shipped for both soap & aftershave balm. Both used just once.

No pic as I am out of town...but I am happy to shoot some Sunday if you wish.

Ron

159 1,316
 12-12-2014, 05:27 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
(12-12-2014, 04:25 AM)Steelman Wrote: LOVE the performance. The scent is very well done but just too spicy for my taste.

Would like to trade for another Jabonman scent or sell outright for $25 shipped for both soap & aftershave balm. Both used just once.

No pic as I am out of town...but I am happy to shoot some Sunday if you wish.

Ron

Ron, I never tried Jabonman, but would like to. I have some unopened brand new tins of Petal Pusher Fancies soaps. I have "Oakmoss and Sage", "Black Tea", "Coconut" and "Neroli". All amazing soaps and amazing scents with Neroli being the strongest, but others are very mellow. "Oakmoss and Sage" very mild and very pleasing. Let me know if you are interested in trading just soaps. I am not really interested in the aftershave as I do not use them. I use a splash of non-alcoholic witch hazel and it works just great for me.

Thanks!

--
Vladimir

26 1,736
 12-12-2014, 09:28 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Ok I'm withdrawing this. Shaved with it this morning and it was a bit too spicy for me (I thought). Now...5 hours later...I detect a warm, tame scent which I really like. I'm gonna give it more time.

159 1,316