12-14-2014, 07:57 PM
User Info
Just got to Atlanta for a quick visit before the permanent move and need to clear the den here brethren, I'm gonna move all of this at rock bottom prices, so here goes:

1) Thomas Turner & Co. cutlers to His majesty, Sheffield 13/16 beautiful straight, needs a touch up or possibly a fresh hone, priced accordingly and this is a great blade for its age and shaves like a dream --- $85 shipped now $70 shipped

[Image: DBpCE0U.jpg]

[Image: YTqLgIT.jpg]

[Image: ue85pKz.jpg]

SOLD SOLD 2) Japanese Gold King No. 2 For Barber's Use 13/16 straight, shave ready, amazing blade, scales had a hairline crack that I had repaired by Alfredo Gil and he buffed and honed the blade. $85 shipped SOLD SOLD

[Image: 0hhWcPg.jpg]

[Image: 22aN0tx.jpg]

3) WM Greaves and Sons FBU, Straight at just over 6/8, with original scales and shave ready, I was told it dates between 1812 - 1840 and I can tell you it's a big, heavy blade that shaves like a dream. Alfredo Gil honed it, buffed the blade and re pinned the blade, sanded the scales and re finished them with walnut oil. Gorgeous blade and even better shaves. $100 shipped now $75 shipped
[Image: xrFJaV4.jpg]

[Image: l1yhWzo.jpg]

[Image: T7M0GvL.jpg]

[Image: NYVyTGf.jpg]

[Image: lpCi1AM.jpg]

4) soap Lot -- individual prices added, you need to combine at least $35 in soaps/ creams before It makes sense for me to pay shipping and I am strapped for time with work right now. Or take the whole lot of soaps below for $125.

Qty 1 - Irisch Moos shave stick, used twice - $25
Qty 1 - Razorock XXX original formula with approx. 40% remaining - $8
Qty 1 - Huntlee (made by wickham for Bullgoose) Super Smooth English Lavender 160g (large one) never used - $15
Qty 1 - Barrister & Mann Tallow Saeryan - used twice and impossible to find - $12
Qty 1 - Barrister & Mann Tallow Ferox - used four time and won't be back until spring - $12
Qty 1 - Queen Charlotte soaps Vostok shaving cream (more of a soft soap to me) - used once - $10
Qty 1 - DR Harris Lavender Refill - used once - $10
Qty 1 - Shannon's soaps - Silk Pajamas - used once -$5
Qty 1 - Shannon's soaps - Lavender Ylang Ylang - never used - $5
Qty 1 - Tiki Bar Set Sail shaving soap, vegan formula -- approx. 30% remaining - $5
Qty 1 - Tabac Shaving soap in Tabac Milk Glass jar with lid, used maybe 5 times - $12
Qty 1 - Pyrate Cove - coconut refill puck -$5
Qty 1 - Pyrate Cove - Cucumber & Melon Refill Puck - $5
Qty 1 - Body Shop for Men Creme a Raser original shaving cream formula that sorta smelled like bananas to me -- amazing stuff, due to how I stored it the cream has moved to one side of jar, but it nearly is all there - used once and impossible to find these days with this much left. - $30

Take the whole lot for ---- $145 shipped, dropped to $125 shipped anywhere in the US and international will add actual shipping costs.

[Image: S4KW9i8.jpg]

5) DE Blade Lot --

Qty - 19 packs of Rapira Swedish supersteel
Qty - 5 packs of Personna Platinum
Qty - 1 pack Astra
Qty - 1 pack of vintage Lutz

$25 shipped now $20 shipped

[Image: rrfKjVF.jpg]

6) aftershaves for sale:

Qty - 1 - Swiss Pitralon - unused - I paid $35 shipped and would like $35 shipped -- almost impossible to get these days in the US now $32 shipped

SOLD SOLD Qty - 1 - Swiss Pitralon - used twice - asking $30 shipped SOLD SOLD
** take both for $50 shipped

SOLD SOLD Qty 1 - Nivea Cool Kick from Germany - used once - hard to get and was pricey for me in a trade -- $20 shipped SOLD SOLD

[Image: Y8us8su.jpg]

7) shave sticks -

Qty 1 - Williams South African shave stick, great lather - used three times
Qty 1 - ARKO - unused
Qty 1 - hTGaM king r. Emporium - unused

$ 14 shipped now $12 shipped

[Image: k8MilkH.jpg]

SOLD SOLD 7) Pens BB shaving soap with bowl, new formula, lathers great -- scent is not for me - used maybe 4 times -- $35 shipped
[Image: 5gXXc9T.jpg] SOLD SOLD

97 1,304
 12-15-2014, 08:53 AM
User Info
Merry Christmas -- take 10% off anything that is remaining -- I just have no room.

****Or $250 for everything remaining -- soaps, two straights, Pitralon, DE Blades, Shave sticks and I will throw in a brand new, refill puck of Sapifinico Verismo (probably butchered that spelling) if someone takes the remainder for $250.***

97 1,304
 12-15-2014, 03:29 PM
User Info
Individual prices added for soap and cream lot

97 1,304