12-15-2014, 01:45 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
I am offering a few special things for sale. I think my den is about under control, and these are just a couple extras I'm willing to let go.

[Image: Pens2.jpg]

[Image: Pens3.jpg]

SOLD First up is a bowl of tallow formula Penhaligons English Fern. The soap is in its original cellophane wrapping, unopened. The scent is present, but more faint than the puck I have been regularly using. I think once this puck has been hydrated and lathered up, the aroma will come out more. This puck is the real stuff, and I have the original box in which it came. I would like $65. SOLD

[Image: Pens1.jpg]

[Image: Pens4.jpg]

WITHDRAWN Next is a puck of Penhaligons Lords shaving soap that is very lightly used. I can hallucinate the imprint on the top of the puck, but the "Lords" that was originally imprinted is no longer discernible. I would say more than 95% remains. I have placed this in a Penhaligons wood bowl, which looks plain as the letters on the lid have faded. I will include the box in which I received the puck of soap. $60. WITHDRAWN

SOLD Last, I am offering up the Razorock DLC Stainless Stealth Slant that I bought from Taborcarn here:
Original listing
I didn't have a chance to photograph the razor, but it is unchanged from the photos in the original listing. The shave is outstanding. I haven't been using it, as I'm quite partial to my R41 these days.
I'll keep the price the same, $110. SOLD

Thanks for looking!

43 1,698
 12-15-2014, 01:59 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Ridiculously good price on the vintage soaps!

139 2,680
 12-15-2014, 04:56 PM
  • Lando
  • This deal is getting worse all the time
  • Bellevue, WA
User Info
Wow tallow ef in original bowl!

17 437