12-18-2014, 01:17 PM
User Info
Hello gents,

We are pleased to announce that Le Pere Lucien, Portus Cale, Scottish Fine soap & Tabula Rasa shaving soaps are now available in our shop.

Visit our shaving soaps section where you will find among those new 3 brands more than 150 shaving soaps references:

http://www.giftsandcare.com/en/72-shaving-soaps

We would like also to remind our European customers last Christmas orders deadline:

- Europe. Tomorrow Friday 19th; 13:00 hours. Only Currier Express option will delivered before Christmas.
- Portugal. Monday 22nd, 13:00 hours.
- Spain. Tuesday 23rd 13:00 hours

Merry Christmas to all and thank you for been there during this year.

All the best,
Juan.

[Image: vvRMvA.png]
[Image: YraFEr.jpg]
[Image: L2cqa4.jpg]

2 177
 12-19-2014, 08:24 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Nice offerings Juan! I noticed that you started carrying some top of the line badger brushes from Italy. The Mondial brushes have always intrigued me but it is hard to find any reviews. Have you had a chance to use one and if so how would you describe the density and backbone (resiliency)?

149 2,823
 12-22-2014, 02:26 PM
User Info
(12-19-2014, 08:24 AM)blzrfn Wrote: Nice offerings Juan! I noticed that you started carrying some top of the line badger brushes from Italy. The Mondial brushes have always intrigued me but it is hard to find any reviews. Have you had a chance to use one and if so how would you describe the density and backbone (resiliency)?

Thanks Dave. To be honest I have not tried them yet. By the way, I'm sorry by the fact that product information of Mondial shaving brushes is not yet in English (also, 2 pictures missing!). The density is ok, medium - high density, in line with other brands in the range like Mühle on Vie-Long. The backbone is not one of the strong aspects of those shaving brushes. Loft is around 56mm. Silvertip of those shaving brushes is pretty thing. So, the hair is very soft and nice on the tips, but to me it looks more a shaving brush for bowl leathering rather than face leathering.

2 177
 12-22-2014, 03:26 PM
User Info
Juan,

Thanks....

You and your folks at giftsandcare are great with which to deal. Great selection and prices as well as shipping!!!!

Ed

22 764