05-31-2012, 01:35 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
I check up on things from my cell all the time, but whenever i go to the home page (portal) i have to do some creative clicking to get into the forums as on the portal page there doesnt seem to be a direct link into the forum page, which makes navagation a little tough when trying to move around

I may be wrong here as i do miss things from time to time but if im not a forum link at top where "UCP" "PM's" and "logout" links are would be much easier to move around the different sections and threads inside the mobile space

3 748
 05-31-2012, 01:43 PM
User Info
I found that to be the case, so I just got to where I wanted to be and created a bookmark.

0 836
 05-31-2012, 01:45 PM
User Info
(05-31-2012, 01:35 PM)syngent Wrote: I check up on things from my cell all the time, but whenever i go to the home page (portal) i have to do some creative clicking to get into the forums as on the portal page there doesnt seem to be a direct link into the forum page, which makes navagation a little tough when trying to move around

I may be wrong here as i do miss things from time to time but if im not a forum link at top where "UCP" "PM's" and "logout" links are would be much easier to move around the different sections and threads inside the mobile space

click on where it says 'The Shave Nook' below "ucp, PMs, logout", as seen by the following attachment (note, mine shows the acp and mcp link because I'm an admin, yours wont):

40 5,830
 05-31-2012, 02:36 PM
  • syngent
  • Oshawa, Canada
User Info
Aww i knew it had to be something simple, thanks andrew, will make my browsing life much better

3 748