12-20-2014, 07:54 AM
User Info
Gentlemen, I'm delighted to offer some new D.E. razors and two new 24mm/52mm WSP HMW brushes for your consideration. These, and many other pieces, may be had through my Etsy shop.

First up are three Merkur 38HD razors. The first two are fitted with M3 Macromolecular Metal handles, while the third sports a Black with Gold Web TruStone handle. I find that both materials add a nice "heft" to the 38. $97.50, incl. domestic US Priority Mail shipping.

The first features a "Damascus Steel" patterned handle
[Image: K41vWeJ.jpg]

Next is one with a very nice Black & White "Mokame Gane" Handle
[Image: 5aex36R.jpg]

The Black with Gold Web TruStone.
[Image: ak2YGHs.jpg]

The HMW shaving brushes feature a new handle design that fits very nicely in the hand. At 65mm in length, I find these brushes work well for both face and bowl lathering. Both are offered at $117.50, incl. domestic US Priority Mail shipping. The first features an Alternative Ivory handle, while the second handle is Alternative Horn. Also available with these brushes is a puck of CRSW "Foresta" soap at $12.00.

The Alternative Ivory brush...
[Image: TwEuxrg.jpg]

And the Horn handled brush...
[Image: O8ObY3c.jpg]

Last up is a custom Merkur D.E. with an M3 Damascus Steel handle in my "Magnum" pattern. $115.00, incl. domestic PM shipping. The handle is also available separately at $92.50.
[Image: vtKTTSv.jpg]

Thanks for looking--and please accept my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year!

2 616
 12-20-2014, 08:15 AM
User Info
beautiful especially like the Damascus steel.

73 1,296
 12-20-2014, 08:17 AM
User Info
Very unique handles.

6 589