12-20-2014, 02:39 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Hello gentlemen,

I have for sale a superb brush for face lathering. I however, use a scuttle and prefer brushes with less backbone and density (Thater brushes) therefore this wonderful brush is wasted on me.

It is quite dense with extremely soft tips. Absolutely zero scritch and feels very luxurious on the face when building lather.

I purchased this brush from my friend Obie here on the Shave Nook and here is his description along with a link to the original sale ad with a couple of better pictures than mine.

"The Simpson Polo 8 is truly a royal brush. This one is in super badger. The densely-packed brush sports soft tips and hearty backbone. Whether face lathering or bowl lathering, with soaps or creams, you're in for a royal treatment with this brush. The long handle is especially ideal for gentlemen with big hands, or for using deep bowls. Here are the numbers:

Knot 25 mm super badger
Loft 55 mm
Total height 122 mm"

Original Listing here

New, this brush is around $192 + shipping. My price for this brush shipped to anywhere in North America is $148. **SOLD**

[Image: EoQYiEo.jpg] [Image: Uyuc5Mo.jpg]

Edited by Mod to correct link and formatting

14 871
 12-20-2014, 02:53 PM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
I edited your post to correct the link to Obie's thread, as well as the formatting.

26 4,952
 12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(12-20-2014, 02:53 PM)TheMonk Wrote: I edited your post to correct the link to Obie's thread, as well as the formatting.
Thank you very much! Sorry about that.

14 871