01-01-2015, 08:33 AM
  • NunoFC
  • Toronto, Canada
User Info
Hi guys,
I am looking to reduce my den in an effort to get some very much needed cash. All the items are in very good condition and will be shipping out of Canada. I will ship to the US and Canada and prices include shipping. I can add tracking to the items being mailed to the US but that will cost extra. All items will be in the mail as early as tomorrow. I would prefer to sell the items but if you have a interesting trade offer please let me know.

First item and the one it breaks my heart the most to sell is my Simpsons Chubby 2 in Best Badger. This was and still is my dream brush and I have loved every use with it. It is is amazing shape and the knot is outstanding. It comes with the original box. I am looking for $145USD with tracking shipping to the US and tracking shipping to Canada.

Next item is a brand new L'Occitane Plisson Synthetic. I have used this brush one time to test lather in my hand. It is very soft and feels great but I prefer the back bone of my TGC synthetic. It comes with the original box and stand. I am looking for $32USD with non tracking shipping to the US and tracking shipping to Canada. *SOLD*

Next item is a Vie-Long 13066B Blonde Horse Hair. It is a great performer and a wonderful brush. I am including a beautiful brass stand with it. I am looking for $30USD with non tracking shipping to the US and tracking shipping to Canada.

Nest item is a vintage grooming kit. I picked this up at a antique fair. It is in great condition and the razor in the kit is a vintage Gillette Tech. I am looking for $30USD with non tracking shipping to the US and tracking shipping to Canada.

Lastly I am offering a Soap Lot. Included in the lot is:
HTGAM Cherry Sandalwood Vanilla - 98% full
TOBS Luxury Shaving Cream - 99% full
Mike's Coconut - 95% full
RazoRock Classic - 75% full
PannaCrema Lavandotto - 40% full
Stirling Bay Rum Sample - New
B&M Vetiver/Heather/Clary Sage Sample - New
I am looking for $60USD with non tracking shipping to the US and tracking shipping to Canada.

I am also selling Add On Items since to ship these on their own wouldn't be worth it. You can add any of the items to any of the above. They include:
Gillette Superspeed - $10USD
Gillette Old Type Open Comb - $10USD
Lord L6 - $5USD *SOLD*
Simms Vintage Synthetic - $10USD
Omega Pro 48 - $5USD

Thank you for your time and I hope everyone had a great New Years. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. All items that are sent out without tracking with have a photo taken of the post office receipt with the zip code shown.

I was only able to attach 2 photos so instead I am linking to the Imgur Album, http://imgur.com/a/c1uql

5 117
 01-01-2015, 12:40 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
Great kit.
Have a great sale,and good luck

49 518
 01-02-2015, 02:21 PM
  • NunoFC
  • Toronto, Canada
User Info
Price drop on the Simpsons Chubby 2 and now price includes tracking shipping to the US and Canada. Will upload a group picture when I am home.

5 117
 01-03-2015, 05:49 AM
  • NunoFC
  • Toronto, Canada
User Info
Pictures

Post edited by Mod to resize picture.

Attached Files Image(s)

5 117