01-02-2015, 04:38 PM
User Info
$75 shipped in the USA; PayPal only; never been used.

After I ate my dinner I went back to the den and put a blade into this razor. In the interest of full disclosure, this razor does have a wavy blade when used with the stock top cap. I took a top cap from a different 3-piece razor, and the wavy blade issue has disappeared. If this razor is purchased, I would be more than happy to include a replacement top cap for the buyer.

[Image: S2AerhY.jpg]
[Image: 5SNWR0h.jpg]
[Image: CBfORbi.jpg]
[Image: lG5PjVw.jpg]

61 1,710
 01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
User Info
Does this razor have the "wavy blade" that the other Rockwell Razor owners have been reporting on their kickstarter page? Do you have any pics of the top and bottom of the top cap?

Thanks and GLWTS!

2 89
 01-02-2015, 04:51 PM
User Info
Didn't put a blade in it. I'm not really interested in DE anymore. I certainly was when I ordered it but I bought a Mongoose and a Cobra and haven't looked back.

[Image: aIndoAT.jpg]
[Image: 4LxvoF7.jpg]

61 1,710
 01-02-2015, 06:30 PM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I'm going to do a thorough review in the next day or two. I got mine today. The blade looks like a Ruffles potato chip and the blade gap is crazy uneven. It looked monstrous, however, I felt compelled to try it, in the name of science.

I actually got a shockingly good shave. One of the better shaves I've had in a while.

Fair warning: there may have been other factors that contributed to my great shave. I took my time, did really great prep, and I had nearly two days' growth.

If you're looking for a pretty razor, this isn't it. But my impression from the first shave is that I will use it again.

22 823
 01-03-2015, 01:02 AM
User Info
I'm going to archive this post to see if I can get it worked out with the manufacturer. No sense in passing on the problem to another member.

61 1,710