06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
User Info

There is Bath and body works in my country, made by same manufacturer Ludovico Martelli who made Proraso and formerly for Omega,
Proraso is virtually impossible to find locally in my country but ive been told its almost same product, also Made in Italy and nice eucalyptus and menthol scent wakes you up in the morning and refreshing and invigorating it performs same as old omega shaving cream great lather and lifespan is very good, highly recommended for all skin types.

0 162
 06-02-2012, 09:09 AM
User Info
That's the stuff! It's one of the only 3 creams I have.

It looks exactly like what I buy here in the States. Keep an eye out for their buy 2 get another free sale. At least they do that here, maybe they do it for you as well.

32 6,311
 06-02-2012, 10:26 AM
User Info
(06-01-2012, 11:48 PM)Latherandrazors Wrote: There is Bath and body works in my country, made by same manufacturer Ludovico Martelli who made Proraso and formerly for Omega,
Proraso is virtually impossible to find locally in my country but ive been told its almost same product, also Made in Italy and nice eucalyptus and menthol scent wakes you up in the morning and refreshing and invigorating it performs same as old omega shaving cream great lather and lifespan is very good, highly recommended for all skin types.

Yes, indeed. It's the same as Proraso. They are the same. I have used Omega as well and I think it's also Proraso in a different tube. I love all three.

0 4
 06-02-2012, 01:26 PM
User Info
Very nice design and colour.

75 20,883
 06-05-2012, 09:38 AM
  • Java
  • Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
User Info
Has anyone heard whats going to happen to Bigelow now that Proraso has changed it's formula? No change? "New formula" Bigelow? No more Bigelow? Either of the first two I'm OK with, the last option, not so much..............

0 271
 06-05-2012, 09:48 AM
  • vuk
  • Virginia
User Info
I've been wondering that as well. It would be nice to see the all of the new Proraso flavors under the Bigalow label and avaiable locally.

2 507
 06-05-2012, 10:14 AM
User Info
I thought I read somewhere (Maybe TSD) that the new formula Bigelow will be coming to the US in September.

Please don't ask me to verify my sources.

0 120
 06-05-2012, 04:26 PM
User Info
(06-05-2012, 10:14 AM)Bittermormon Wrote: I thought I read somewhere (Maybe TSD) that the new formula Bigelow will be coming to the US in September.

Please don't ask me to verify my sources.

The September date was verified on Badger and Blade forum you might do a search. CO Bigelow is great shaving cream. I had just a small amount left in a tube this morning so I just squeezed out what was left and mixed it with some RR LF Cumba Cheech Shaving cream. It worked great and provided a nice cool sensation to the wonderful fragrance of the Orange Jasmine of the Cumba Cheech.

0 123
 06-07-2012, 10:52 AM
User Info
This is the first "real" cream I bought and still love it. However I like the scents of other products better. Performance is great though.

0 6