01-08-2015, 03:53 PM
  • tti
  • NY,US
User Info
Hi all, I have a BRAND NEW AdP Colonia Soap (the old discontinued croap that everybody raves about. It has the scent of the AdP Colonia line) and matching aftershave Balm (99%, one test dab) that i am trading/selling.

Trade wise, i am only interested in higher end DE/possible SE razors in good conditions such like the weber arc/dlc, feather as-d2, ATT, mongoose, cobra, etc. If you have something i might be interested that i havent listed please feel free shoot me a PM, i don't bite, although you should be aware that i am not too interested in stealth slants, vintage razors, or straights. Will add $ if needed.

If i cant get a trade for something i find interesting, i would sell this set for $115 + $15 shipping ($130) - shipped priority CONUS. I am keeping the trade option open until 10pm est or so tomorrow (Jan 9) to see if anybody has any trade offers that would interest me. If there is nothing by then I will be selling to the first person who has already requested to buy it. http://i.imgur.com/OupLj9Q.jpg

19 196
 01-08-2015, 07:14 PM
  • sch1989
  • Mesa arizona
User Info
Someone buy this before I have to! Excellent deal! Great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 598
 01-09-2015, 12:02 PM
  • tti
  • NY,US
User Info
Thanks, several people have already offered to buy it. keeping the trade option open until later tonight though.

19 196