01-16-2015, 01:44 AM
  • MPH
  • UK
User Info
Hi Everyone,

I have a Merkur Digress HD (stainless steel type adjustment knob) with the normal size, shorter handle. For those that don't know these are like a Mergress but apparently better. They are only available from one shop in Scotland and have quite a following in the UK.

Everyone else in the world seems to think these razors are fantastic but for reasons unknown I am just not feeling the love. I am blessed with other VERY good razors and have recently taken stock of a mongoose that I love, so this really isn't going to get much use from me. I therefore thought I would sell it, but if I did I would only spend the money on a new brush so I wondered if anyone would like to trade???

I have only recently got into brushes and havent tried many, but ideally I would like a M&F or Simpsons to try out. I would consider something else but it would need to be a great brush in very good condition, and I would favour colourful\unusual reasonably large handles. I would be willing to add some funds if required.

I am in the UK so please factor the postage costs into your decision. I would be happy to post this to the USA etc if the trade was right.

So... Anyone interested??? If so just ping me a pm.

All the best.

Matt

[Image: kM3uvlD.jpg]
[Image: M5B8zqY.jpg]

1 178
 01-17-2015, 03:01 AM
  • MPH
  • UK
User Info
Hi

Thanks for all the offers to buy this razor, but I still hope to trade this so I don't intend to sell it at the moment! If some reason I change my mind I will put an advert on this bst thread.

Thank you for your interest!!!

Matt

P.s....... No M&Fs out there going spare??????

1 178
 01-18-2015, 05:00 AM
  • MPH
  • UK
User Info
Hi

Complete. Thanks for all offers, wish I could have taken advantage of all of them!!!!

Matt

1 178