01-18-2015, 05:32 PM
User Info
I noticed on ATT that they don't include iKon handles among those that fit with their heads. I don't switch heads around much on my razors, but it seems like they ought to fit with an iKon bulldog. Can anyone give me the down low on this?

Here's the text from the ATT site:

"The Above the Tie stainless heads fit the following handles; Weber, Tradede, Goodfella, Edwin Jagger, Muhle, vintage Gillette Old Type, and Tech handles."

Thanks

15 145
 01-18-2015, 05:45 PM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
iKon has gotten the cold shoulder from some vendors, which is likely why it was conspicuously omitted from this list. I have no idea what Greg did to upset Stan, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.

Rest assured iKon handles are compatible with ATT, and ATT heads are compatible with iKon handles.

In my experience, the only oddball handles and heads I have experienced are FaTip. Every other handle I have (and I have a LOT) fits every other head I have used and vice versa.

22 835
 01-18-2015, 06:40 PM
  • KRpdx
  • Portland, OR
User Info
(01-18-2015, 05:45 PM)chamm Wrote: iKon has gotten the cold shoulder from some vendors, which is likely why it was conspicuously omitted from this list. I have no idea what Greg did to upset Phil, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.

Rest assured iKon handles are compatible with ATT, and ATT heads are compatible with iKon handles.

In my experience, the only oddball handles and heads I have experienced are FaTip. Every other handle I have (and I have a LOT) fits every other head I have used and vice versa.

Yep, my Ikon Bulldog II fits my Gillettes, EJ89, Muhle R41, Maggard...but not my FaTip Piccolo, not even close.

12 166
 01-18-2015, 10:33 PM
User Info
Thanks Chamm. I thought that wasn't adding up given the interchangeability of the other handles listed...and I wondered if something along those lines was up.

(01-18-2015, 05:45 PM)chamm Wrote: iKon has gotten the cold shoulder from some vendors, which is likely why it was conspicuously omitted from this list. I have no idea what Greg did to upset Phil, but I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.

15 145
 01-19-2015, 04:21 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
Whoops! I said Phil, I meant Stan. Confused

22 835
 01-19-2015, 04:28 AM
User Info
you are forgiven CheersBiggrin

7 1,624
 01-19-2015, 05:08 PM
User Info
they fit just fine. i use my ikon handles with my att head no issues. as said the only major issues is with fatips. they dont fit most handles.

16 660