01-19-2015, 08:38 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen, I have two items for sale ( WITHDRAWN)

1.  Il Ceppo is a handsome Italian razor with impeccable workmanship in chrome. Fit and finish are quite impressive. The razor weighs 3 1/8 oz, with a 4 3/4" long handle. In aggressiveness, I would put it close to the iKon standard, which makes it too aggressive for me. It has been used for one shave. I purchased it on sale at Fendrihan for $70.86 shipped; you may have it for $50 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: 13vGQ8M.jpg]
[Image: sNiw4Ix.jpg]
[Image: Y8qMURL.jpg]

This is the Edwin Jagger synthetic silvertip fiber V2.0 brush, with a 25mm knot and 58mm loft. I found this a surprisingly good brush, with good backbone, because of the slight bounce, and soft tips. The brush lathers well and is quite pleasing to use, and I have used it only four times. Alas, I still prefer the silvertip badger brush. I purchased the brush for $66.52 shipped; you may have it for $45 shipped U.S. Paypal if fine. No trades, please. Thanks. ( S O L D )

[Image: uou2llR.jpg]
[Image: B5yvAWm.jpg]
[Image: Twmo0xR.jpg]

Gentlemen,
The brush is sold. The razor is still available. Thanks.

144 2,942
 01-19-2015, 11:45 AM
User Info
wow someone got a crazy deal on that brush

16 660
 01-20-2015, 05:38 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(01-19-2015, 11:45 AM)mastershake Wrote: wow someone got a crazy deal on that brush
Yes, it is a striking brush, oozing with quality, and quite a good lather maker, I might add. Unfortunately, I just could not get comfortable with it. I'm afraid I'll have to stick with my silvertip badgers.

144 2,942