01-22-2015, 10:50 AM
User Info
I am looking for a fine accoutremonts  shaving mug with the static hole technology any color. the company that makes the fine aftershave.  they are out of stock.  if you happen to have one and long for something else to scratch that itch pm me.  I have so much stuff that might interest you. for instance  rein dacs olivewood silberspatz brush, or a mistral gift soap set from the French quarter linen company (triple milled and last forever)' 50 polsilver iridium blades,  3.5 oz trumper coral skin food, lots of different soaps wsp marakesh, Shannon's smokin1      I just am jonseing for this particular mug.  thanks

FOUND AND ORDERED FROM FINE ACOUTREMONTS!

73 1,260
 01-24-2015, 02:26 PM
User Info
(01-22-2015, 10:50 AM)daveinsweethome Wrote: I am looking for a fine accoutremonts  shaving mug with the static hole technology any color. the company that makes the fine aftershave.  they are out of stock.  if you happen to have one and long for something else to scratch that itch pm me.  I have so much stuff that might interest you. for instance  rein dacs olivewood silberspatz brush, or a mistral gift soap set from the French quarter linen company (triple milled and last forever)' 50 polsilver iridium blades,  3.5 oz trumper coral skin food, lots of different soaps wsp marakesh, Shannon's smokin1      I just am jonseing for this particular mug.  thanks

The company is waiting for their first shipment of these bowls from Taiwan. I doubt anyone has one except the owner who apparently displayed a prototype.

119 13,010
 01-24-2015, 03:16 PM
User Info
(01-24-2015, 02:26 PM)slantman Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 10:50 AM)daveinsweethome Wrote: I am looking for a fine accoutremonts  shaving mug with the static hole technology any color. the company that makes the fine aftershave.  they are out of stock.  if you happen to have one and long for something else to scratch that itch pm me.  I have so much stuff that might interest you. for instance  rein dacs olivewood silberspatz brush, or a mistral gift soap set from the French quarter linen company (triple milled and last forever)' 50 polsilver iridium blades,  3.5 oz trumper coral skin food, lots of different soaps wsp marakesh, Shannon's smokin1      I just am jonseing for this particular mug.  thanks

The company is waiting for their first shipment of these bowls from Taiwan. I doubt anyone has one except the owner who apparently displayed a prototype.

73 1,260
 01-24-2015, 03:18 PM
User Info
thanks jerry I heard they might be in next week.  I will check in with them then

73 1,260