01-27-2015, 08:36 AM
User Info
It appears to be gone. NoScript is picking up something related to leefish.nl which doesn't appear to be related to the board.

12 1,247
 01-27-2015, 09:11 AM
  • leefish
  • Pisciform Cavalry
  • The Netherlands
User Info
Read private mail? What is that?

The private messages? Dropdown not working? Yes, the javascript to power it is coming from leefish. Good catch because I cant afford the bandwidth. I will get Andrew to put it on the ShaveNook server. Biggrin

In the meantime if you wish you can allow scripts from leefish.nl ; I don't have any viruses or whatever. Can you see the theme icons ? If you are running Firefox and the NoScript addon it can cause some issues with FontAwesome.

Direct link to your message box: http://www.shavenook.com/private.php Use the fallback "quick jump" on the bottom left to traverse folders.

0 822
 01-27-2015, 09:39 AM
User Info
(01-27-2015, 09:11 AM)leefish Wrote: Read private mail? What is that?

The private messages? Dropdown not working? Yes, the javascript to power it is coming from leefish. Good catch because I cant afford the bandwidth. I will get Andrew to put it on the ShaveNook server. Biggrin

In the meantime if you wish you can allow scripts from leefish.nl ; I don't have any viruses or whatever. Can you see the theme icons ? If you are running Firefox and the NoScript addon it can cause some issues with FontAwesome.

Direct link to your message box:  http://www.shavenook.com/private.php  Use the fallback "quick jump" on the bottom left to traverse folders.

Yes, private messages. I believe there was a "mail" icon until yesterday. Now I'm getting the dropdown, thanks.

12 1,247
 01-27-2015, 09:44 AM
  • leefish
  • Pisciform Cavalry
  • The Netherlands
User Info
ok, that is because we updated the themes based on user feedback; maybe you missed the announcement post.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for the report.

0 822
 01-27-2015, 11:34 AM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
Private messaging? Anything I can't say in front of the forum community isn't worth saying. Besides, I can always call Phil Tongue

2 3,171