01-29-2015, 09:20 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I am running a free shipping special on every item in my Etsy store until the end of the month. The coupon is FREESHIP0115. Use it at checkout to get free shipping in US.

Enjoy!

--
Vladimir

26 1,737
 01-29-2015, 10:09 PM
User Info
Hi Vlad,

Happy New Years to you! I am hoping within the next couple months to get a few of these syn knots put in a couple new handles. Do you happen to have anymore of the bumble bee dymondwood available? I really love that 2 band in the etsy store of yours. It has some great color and the finish on the wood has quality shine.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy using my brushes made by you. Best regards to you Vladimir! Biggrin 

Zac

79 1,298
 01-30-2015, 04:44 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
Zac, thank you for the kind words and I am so glad you are enjoying the brushes I made. This is exactly why I make them. I want people to enjoy them as tools and works of art.

I do have some Bumble Bee Dymondwood, but I don't know how long it will last. As I found out, the factory that makes Dymondwood has burned down and no plans to rebuild. There is talk of licensing the Dymondwood technology to other manufacturers, but for now it's very difficult to find some specific patterns as they simply have disappeared from the marketplace. Bumble Bee is definitely gorgeous. I really like it a lot.

Enjoy your shaves!

--
Vladimir

26 1,737