01-30-2015, 06:41 AM
User Info
hello everyones,i bought a couples of soaps from a drugstore and also a cream on internet,at the drugstore did not have much choices but anyway the soaps dry on my face,i know i'm not fast with srtaight razor yet take about 8 min. for the first pass.i did try cold water but was the same,is my blood to hot for straight.  Biggrin

0 9
 01-30-2015, 06:58 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
You just need good shaving soap, but most will dry a bit in 8 minutes. You can always re-lather your face where the soap dried up. You are using a brush, right? Just dip the tips of the brush into water and re-constitute the lather on your face. Not a problem. With time this will be a non-issue as you will get faster.

26 1,758
 01-30-2015, 07:03 AM
User Info
(01-30-2015, 06:58 AM)vferdman Wrote: You just need good shaving soap, but most will dry a bit in 8 minutes. You can always re-lather your face where the soap dried up. You are using a brush, right? Just dip the tips of the brush into water and re-constitute the lather on your face. Not a problem. With time this will be a non-issue as you will get faster.
hi,yes i use a brush,and i apreciate you're answer thank you .

0 9
 01-30-2015, 10:53 AM
User Info
What soap and cream did you get? If they are drying out, you might need to add more water when lathering.

You might also consider just lathering parts of your face as you go so you won't have lather sitting on your face for up to eight minutes.

1 135