02-02-2015, 04:42 PM
User Info
Wow, just used it with an old Mach 3 just but itself and woe is all I can say. I've always considered myself to have a wirey thick beard comparable to black men. I saw a video of them using this and that's when I first started researching it. After getting just a sample from a generous member on here, I will definitely be orderingbthe bigger bottle. Also, the balm is just as good as well. I may never need another soap/cream/brush again in my life. Can't wait to try this with the mongoose tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 1,014
 02-02-2015, 06:07 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Excellent product.  I used it yesterday.  Iain makes a very good product and I understand he is getting ready to issue a line of beard oils.

[Image: 6LAH3LP.jpg]

179 23,946
 02-02-2015, 06:13 PM
User Info
Love the razor Johnny and is that a custom made brush? I used it this morning with some RR but don't think I had enough to do anything and it caused my lather to be dry. After watching Ian pour a rather large amount in his hand due Img his video I went back and tried it and felt the benefits of it. Will try it again tomorrow but without any soap and the goose to see if it's just as good with it as the mach 3 did

16 1,014
 02-02-2015, 06:15 PM
User Info
And I see you have the balm as well. Like I said I have terrible rough skin and dryness, the balm is a winner. I had just bought Myrsol emulsion alongside formula C and it might never get used again. Like Ian said never use alcohol in your face and I might be beginning to agree with him.

16 1,014
 02-02-2015, 06:29 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
No sir, that is not a custom made brush.  It is one of the Plisson synthetics that you can buy direct from them.  As for as the oil, I put about a dime size amount in my palm, rub my hands together, and rub my damp cheeks and neck area real well for about 30-45 seconds.  I have used the oil by itself but I prefer to use it with my MWF.

If you are going to use it by itself, you need a least a quarter size amount in your palms.

The balm is one of the best I've ever used. One of my favorites.

179 23,946