06-05-2012, 08:21 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
I recently got a small tester of Cremo Cream Facial Cleanser and was blown away by the quality of the product. I usually can't use facial cleanser (except Oil of Olay which smells feminine) so I usually just soak my face with a hot towel and then gently exfoliate without cleanser, but I read an advertisement in the Press Enterprise newspaper about CVS and decided to go check it out. I'm glad that I did! The Cremo Cream Cleanser is the gentlest, yet best cleaning facial non-soap I have ever used. I have extra-oily skin and was skeptical, but it really did clean my face well and prepared it nicely for shaving.

I used a coupon and got 50% off and paid $2.49 with tax. I would definitely pay full price and would get a larger bottle of it next time, as it worked really well for my skin type.

Give it a shot!

68 1,416
 06-06-2012, 04:08 AM
  • EHV
  • Milford,PA
User Info
This is good news. I have trouble with every single cleanser except for my daughter's Proactiv which you would think would be drying except it's actually kinder to my skin than anything else out there.
It is $$$ though.

I haven't seen this one yet but I'll look out for it.
If you have the ingredient list available, it's appreciated. If not, no worries, I appreciate the post!

6 905
 06-06-2012, 05:44 AM
  • Jack
  • Old School
  • Long Island
User Info
Good product. Ingredients listed at cremocompany.com. There was a buy one get it free rebate running.

0 162
 06-06-2012, 07:21 AM
  • EHV
  • Milford,PA
User Info
Thanks Jack, I appreciate it. Biggrin

(06-06-2012, 05:44 AM)Jack Wrote: Good product. Ingredients listed at cremocompany.com. There was a buy one get it free rebate running.

6 905