02-06-2015, 10:12 AM
User Info
I just poured out about 20ml of Catie's Bubbles Le Piment de la Vie aftershave toner in my hand! This was my first application and when I opened the bottle, I "saw" a, what I thought, was a flow restrictor, but in reality, it's more of a flow "enhancer". Below I have photographed three bottles: CB LPV, RRXXX and HTGAM Cavendish. Look at the huge opening in the CB. This is an amazing product, but this is a ridiculous restrictor. I am going to write Chris right after I finish this posting to strongly suggest he go with another bottle restrictor.
Proceed with caution.

[Image: 5qUXC54.jpg] 

39 3,918
 02-06-2015, 10:37 AM
User Info
It is really unfortunate that this happened to you. I saw this and thought it may have been an old post. I think it has been changed as this came up a while back when he first started making AS splashes and many had the same reaction and frustration. I am sure Chris will understand your concern and will let you know it has come to his attention already.

79 1,338
 02-06-2015, 10:39 AM
User Info
The artisan has noted this on his website. Chris is aware of the issue and has a new bottle coming soon. See below:
[Image: 2CLhZpU.png]

63 1,720
 02-06-2015, 11:01 AM
User Info
I never thought I would have to read the "fine print" for a bottle of aftershave. Live and learn. Chris did reach out to me and told me about the bottle change coming. 

39 3,918