02-06-2015, 02:15 PM
User Info
Thank you Brian (Kramperts Finest)
Out of your own generosity you sent me 4 of your personally owned razors to the opposite coast for me to try. This thread is a public shout out to Brian.. What a great guy and for those of you that have not tried his After the Shave concoctions I'm here to tell you need to. I'm telling you this on my own accord and have not been compensated for saying this. ( personal disclaimer) I just truly enjoy his products.. Now on to the razor. I used a GEM Micromatic with Gem blade. First shave ever with a SE, very intuitive and what a great shave even for a razor that has a 1912 patent. No nicks no weepers and a 2 pass BBS shave.. I irritated my neck very slightly but my fault I now it was due to being unfamiliar with the razor.. I used Antica Barbierra Colla cream with a Kent BLK8 silvertip followed by Brian's bay rum. A great first SE first experience!!

Red

20 1,375
 02-06-2015, 02:34 PM
User Info
Thanks for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed it ! And you jumped into the deep end first time out ! Not everyone can do that or has the sphereoids to do that with that razor. But you survived the OCMM. (Frankly I never thought you'd use that razor for the first SE shave! I did warn you, or so I thought. [clearly not needed Smile ] )

With the selection of razors you can fine tune your shave and maybe get what you want for a shave and not irritate the neck. Remember the blade matures after 3-4 shaves and becomes different. Many of us think it becomes better. Play with it.

32 6,472
 02-06-2015, 02:41 PM
User Info
So awesome guys! Way to go, Brian. You always look out for fellas her on The Nook!

Red, keep on enjoying those SE razors. I just used my first on Tues.

1 1,975
 02-06-2015, 02:48 PM
User Info
That's funny Brian with an ian, I just picked it because the twist up cap I thought was really cool, I do not remember a warning all though you probably did.. Great shave, I'm interested to see how the blade matures!!

Bryan with a yan glad to hear you had your first experience too and yes Brian with an ian is a good guy! I really really enjoy meeting people that are simple, hardworking good people!! As noted before in my line of work it is a rarity and very refreshing when I meet people like Brian. Very helpful and makes a hell of a product.

Red

20 1,375
 02-07-2015, 11:16 AM
User Info