02-10-2015, 03:53 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Thank you all for looking... 

During a severe case of AD, I ended up with the following NOS Kent V21 Bristle & Badger(Boar) brush, it comes with 'coffin case' and Kent leaflet care guide. Acquired this from an old barber on our favorite love it or hate it auction site in the UK and sent it over. I've held onto this for seems to be a quick few years but never managed to use it. Its aged very well and has obtained a natural butterscotch tint to the handle. Its quite solid feel with decent weight behind it, definitely not a hollow handle.

To me the knot didn't look like new but from closer inspection the boar bristle has not split yet so it that would support the claim when it was sold to me.
This can be either one for the collector or a excellent condition piece vintage Kent to deploy into the den. 

Knot: 22mm
Loft: 57mm
Handle: 52mm

$45 Paypal, Shipped with USPS priority, US only  ==> SOLD

[Image: yMoNNEq.jpg]
[Image: lYdcmnw.jpg]
[Image: h3hGkI5.jpg]
[Image: cS7OIh9.jpg]

35 1,329
 02-10-2015, 05:26 PM
User Info
you have the neatest stuff. 

73 1,296
 02-10-2015, 06:39 PM
  • jamesrobson5
  • Chubby Chaser... Big Brush is Best!
  • Sherwood Park AB Canada!
User Info
Very cool  Cool ! You have a way with vintage brushes. GLWTS.

28 1,622
 02-10-2015, 06:54 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Thanks Dave, Jim... very kind and flattering words, my only problem with the cool stuff is that sometimes, you can't bring yourself to use the darn things!! But I would have to say its something in the thrill of the hunt that I enjoy finding these little slices of rarity!

35 1,329
 02-11-2015, 07:41 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
...that is a very nice brush............

............... if it were mine, i would be hesitant of using it too..............

45 1,066
 02-11-2015, 09:29 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Thanks all for the comments and the looks at this classic brush, Thank you TSN and buyer. 

35 1,329