02-10-2015, 05:14 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
Once upon a time there was a soapmaker named Jim.  His product was Wet Shaving Obsession.  And his products were very good.

He had a health crisis in the family and he pretty much disappeared.  Has anyone heard anything?  Is he forever out of production?
Anything?

59 1,599
 02-10-2015, 05:28 PM
User Info
I recently read that Jim's situation remain unchanged and that he hopes to make a come back some day.  This was on another shaving forum.  His soaps were terrific.

9 1,203
 02-10-2015, 06:03 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
His soaps were great.  I still have a few.  We have tried and tried to get in touch with him but he has never replied to any of our PM's, emails, etc., and some members never got product.   At the present time he is not a member of TSN.

178 23,807
 02-10-2015, 09:24 PM
User Info
I was bummed to hear when he had a family crisis and thought it would pass. I really wanted to try some of his soaps but decided to wait until I used up more of my own stash first. Now I wish I would have just went ahead and placed an order. Lesson learned get it while you can, since you never know what will happen.

8 159
 02-11-2015, 10:04 AM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
Here's to hope that the issues that he's battling will come to resolution and he'll be able to provide his fine product for the benefit of us.  (kinda selfish, huh)

Thanks to those who responded.

59 1,599