02-19-2015, 06:05 PM
  • Jovan
  • Banned
  • Traveling USA
User Info
Freddie,
That was the nicest thing you did to the 'new' accountant.  I worked for companies as an accountant and never once did anyone call and tell me 'sorry'.  I had been blamed for everything from late payments to paychecks to failure for product deliveries.  Never once was it my fault, I was the 'tax accountant'.  We did not even know about those items but our names always appeared.  One Company blamed me 12 years after I left for being my fault on not paying an electric bill.  My friend who worked there called to inform me I was fired by the Company owner!  Gee, all that accured vacation time...  anyway, real accountants know we get the blame it is part of the game in business.  But accolodes, thanks and atta boy to you for being a real gentleman.

2 479
 02-19-2015, 06:37 PM
User Info
(02-19-2015, 06:05 PM)Jovan Wrote: Freddie,
That was the nicest thing you did to the 'new' accountant.  I worked for companies as an accountant and never once did anyone call and tell me 'sorry'.  I had been blamed for everything from late payments to paychecks to failure for product deliveries.  Never once was it my fault, I was the 'tax accountant'.  We did not even know about those items but our names always appeared.  One Company blamed me 12 years after I left for being my fault on not paying an electric bill.  My friend who worked there called to inform me I was fired by the Company owner!  Gee, all that accured vacation time...  anyway, real accountants know we get the blame it is part of the game in business.  But accolodes, thanks and atta boy to you for being a real gentleman.

Thank you Jovan. Nice to see the company owner was so involved with his company it took 12 years for an electric bill and didn't even know you were no longer there. That's when no matter where its at, you moved on to better things lol.

154 3,777