02-12-2015, 06:54 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello gents, 

Up for sale some items that are not being used in my den and could certainly use new loving homes. All items listed and pictured below include CONUS shipping, PayPal payments, no trade offers please. Thank you for looking

Dovo "Special" Straight - 5/8 Full Hollow/ Faux Tortoise scales - $70-REDUCED TO $65 SOLD Terrific razor which now retail between $120-$140 new...Had this one as my travel razor and used for a few months...purchased previously from another forum member. Terrific edge, and smooth shaver. Shave ready...just touched up this beauty a couple of weeks ago on 4K/8K/12K Stones finished off ON CROX strop.

Simpson Case -$40 REDUCED TO $35 (a steal) I'm the second owner, not a single hair shed, terrific knot and a lather making machine...just love my Classics more for travel.

ShaverJoe SJ7 Custom Brush w/TGN Synthetic Knot (24X50)- $55 REDUCED TO $50 I am sad to see this one go as Joe made this for me at my request with the red, white and blue color scheme...I believe it came out beautifully. The TGN Syn knot is awesome, good back bone and soft tips.

Myrsol Formula C Aftershave -$20-SOLD Terrific violet, fresh scent with menthol...Another Myrsol gem, just have too many other a/s in the den. 

AoS Ocean Kelp Cream & Reef Point Soaps Aviator -$30 REDUCED TO $25 (both new sell for $43 total) Terrific performance from AoS and Reef Point....incredibly easy to lather and both provide incredibly slick, rich, cushion filled lather. Ocean Kelp (to me) is a light citrus/fresh/slight aquatic scent while Aviator is leather, lemon, musk, and whole host of other notes (can be found on Reef Point website) Both are large tubs of soap/cream and used 3 times each.

[Image: OnQCtBd.jpg][Image: vlzZ4R9.jpg][Image: ecGG8RF.jpg][Image: SErhmne.jpg]

45 710
 02-13-2015, 10:40 AM
User Info
PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 49
 02-18-2015, 07:27 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Post updated to reflect reductions....great prices on terrific items.

45 710