02-17-2015, 08:30 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
I just got my first jar of Country Club soap: La Habana On deck for Thursday.........

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA

" a complex scent that combines the sweet tobacco note of a Cuban Cigar with roasted tea. Some citrus notes have been added including Bergamot and Orange to mellow the scent."

[Image: CC%20Habana_zpsnqd8e3er.jpg]

4 2,759
 02-17-2015, 09:31 AM
User Info
Enjoy the new soap, Bob! Thumbsup

82 21,077
 02-24-2015, 04:51 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
I used one of Kevin’s new Country Club soaps for the third time today, La Habana. 

La Habana, or Havana, is a complex scent that combines the sweet tobacco note of a Cuban Cigar with roasted tea. Some citrus notes have been added including Bergamot and Orange to mellow the scent.”

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA

It is a very good soft soap. It lathers easily and provides me plenty of lather for 3+ passes after loading various brushes for 20 seconds.

[Image: SOTD%202-19-15_zpskvralbzj.jpg]
[Image: SOTD%202-24-15_zpsz8nlaj2s.jpg]

4 2,759
 02-24-2015, 01:54 PM
User Info
Sound really interesting  Heart Addict to sweet tobacco.
About ingredients : i am wondering why they still use EDTA Tetrasodium (known to be not really good for health), there is so many substitute.
Even with it, i am not that i will resist to not purchase it soon  Biggrin

2 125