02-25-2015, 02:09 PM
  • ThreeBs
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
User Info
Hi guys !

Couple of beautiful brushes for sale here. We have a Simpsons Tulip 3 in Super, a Morris & Forndran in Heritage 3 band (labeled blonde) and an Edwin Jagger Silvertip Extra Large. All great performers, but I'm becoming more of a 2 band kinda guy as time passes. So I'm letting go of these because they don't get the love they deserve ! Plus, I have to make room for some new brushes that will soon be joining the family. There has to be a limit somewhere, right ? Tongue Please, contact me for shipping quote. All prices are in USD.

PS: if you have any questions, don't hesitate to pm me !

Thanks a lot !

[Image: 2KJN2Nr.jpg]

- Simpsons Tulip 3 Super :

A beautiful knot in what could arguably be the most attractive Simpson handle ever. It feels great in the hand and has a good heft to it. The knot itself is wonderfully soft with no signs of scritch present using either painting strokes or circular motions. The flow through is amazing on this brush. Tips are uber soft and the knot is incredibly dense which makes for an incredible face feel. 

Specs are 25mm for the knot and about 54mm for the loft.

Price : 140$ (This brush sells for approx. 200$ new) NOW 130$ !!!

EDIT : OPEN TO TRADES !

[Image: yYqLlUz.jpg]

[Image: ml2x5Gw.jpg]

- Morris & Forndran L7 (smaller type) in Heritage 3 band (labeled Blonde) :

I'm probably going to regret this one, but as I said earlier, I have to make room for some new brushes coming. This was my first try at a M&F 3 band and I really loved it. I will probably end up buying another one at some point in the futur, but for now it has to go. This brush has an incredible knot with some of the finest 3 band badger hair I've seen. What I mean by that is that the individual hairs are thinner and softer than your regular 3 band Silvertip. I noticed this immediately when I first held the brush in my hands. This makes for a wonderful face feel and one that is truly different from any other Silvertip I've tried. It really is a nice knot with super soft tips and absolutely no signs of scritch whatsoever. Plus, this L7 style handle in the Butterscotch really gives it a ''vintage'' or ''old classic'' kinda style. The handle is really comfortable and easy to hold either while bowl lathering or face lathering.

Specs are about 24mm for the knot and about 48mm for the loft.

Price : 140$ (bought it from a gentlemen here on TSN B/S/T. Asking what I paid for) SOLD !!!

[Image: t9XIG5w.jpg]

[Image: KepOT1E.jpg]

Edwin Jagger Silvertip Extra Large :

This is a beautiful brush that I personally think is underrated by a lot of people. We don't see this one coming up as much as it should in SOTDs. It is a well crafted brush with a high quality Silvertip knot. I personally think that it rivals some of the biggest names out there like Kent, Simpsons and Rooney. The tips are incredibly soft and the brush feels like a cloud of warm lather on the face. Again, no scritch to be found here. The only thing with this brush is that there is a bit of the logo that came off on the side of the shield and on the back of the brush. The handle has to be one of the most gorgeous there is out there ! Simple and elegant but yet manly and timeless. The handle feels very solid and has a good heft to it. SUPER comfortable to hold for face lathering but could also be suited for bowl lathering. Flow through is excellent as well. Releases the lather incredibly well which is surprising considering how dense the knot is. An all around great performer !

Specs are 25mm of knot and approx. 52mm of loft.

Price : 130$ (This brush sells for 210$ new) SOLD !!!

[Image: ib5mhWA.jpg]

[Image: MSs5cVr.jpg]

25 147
 02-25-2015, 04:11 PM
  • ThreeBs
User Info
Morris and Forndran is sold !

25 147
 02-25-2015, 10:22 PM
  • ThreeBs