03-05-2015, 12:30 PM
User Info
This is a very high-quality acrylic razor/brush stand that holds two of each.  It was custom made for me at Cutting Edge Razors for use with my largest brushes.  The openings for the brushes are 33mm, with the holding diameter 41mm;  only wide-diameter handles will not fall through.  The top edge is 102mm above the base, so high lofts will clear.  The razor holes are 17mm and will hold nearly all double edge razors.  There is a patch of clouding on the top of one wing and two hairline cracks that have been present for a couple years and do not affect the structural stability; they can be seen in the last image. 

The stand is ideal for brushes like the Simpson Chubby 3.  I no longer have any extra-large brushes like that and don't plan to get any more.  Unfortunately, Cutting Edge went out of business, and I know of no other dealers of top-quality acrylic stands like this.  $20 shipped CONUS. SOLD
[Image: Y2IbqFD.jpg][Image: vqgUaq4.jpg][Image: EipROQh.jpg][Image: La16000.jpg][Image: K6aQrKl.jpg]

207 12,357
 03-09-2015, 08:56 AM
User Info
Sold.  This can be archived.

207 12,357