06-06-2012, 07:49 PM
User Info
[Image: IMG_0309.jpg]

Made by SNCI in Beirut,Lebanon rather than made by Procter and Gamble UK made for Gillette UK LTD same style as italian gillette carton boxes all lathered very well, lifespan is great, lemon-lime scent is overpowering,probably excessive either citral or citronella though not mentioned in ingredients list Menthol is very bad smelling like a bathroom in slum area hasnt been maintained in years or smells like an old mall regular/classic is nothing special about it scent dries your skin badly I went to the big mall that has hypermarket, in shaving needs section apparently its no longer there anymore and canned Gillettes takes its place where it previously stands, I asked the salesman about tubed Gillette he said that all gillette tubes are discontinued now and its gone forever and suffered the same fate as European tubed gillettes.

0 162
 06-07-2012, 03:22 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
The Lebanese Gillette creams are among the worst garbage I ever used. Although they all lather very well, and the menthol variant is very cooling, all these creams stink, and they have no skincare. The European versions of these creams are much better.

3 2,562
 06-08-2012, 11:00 PM
  • Mynorx
  • Southern California
User Info
I've wondered about those, I remember Italian barber has them. I went for the Menthol and Regular Italian Palmolive. Those are great.

1 265