03-09-2015, 12:04 PM
User Info
Need some advice folks - my daughter bought me some C.O. Bigelow Blue Elixir after shave balm to go w/ my Green shaving cream that I love.

At first I couldn't stand the stuff, but now I love it. I'm about to run out of the 3.4oz bottle, and need to buy more.

However, this stuff must be gold! Up to $150 or so on the net? Wow. Bath and Bodyworks quit carrying it. C.O. Bigelow has it off their website. Can't find it reasonably priced, anywhere!

Does anybody have a recommendation of something similar to the blue elixir that I could try out? The 'scent profile' is 'watery marine notes, lavendar, rosemary, with hints of clean white musk and woody undertones'... if that helps. Cool

Thanks!

Southern Bamboo

0 3
 03-09-2015, 01:09 PM
User Info
Is that related to Proraso? I heard they are offering proraso shave cream under their brand name.

21 1,175
 03-09-2015, 01:55 PM
User Info
(03-09-2015, 01:09 PM)Bibbelmann Wrote: Is that related to Proraso? I heard they are offering proraso shave cream under their brand name.

I'm not 100% sure, I've read online that they rebranded Proraso cream as C.O. Bigelow, but not the after shave balm.

Hoping some experts can point me in the right direction!  I may try the Proraso Blue Elixir just to see for myself - yes, they also market a Blue Elixir apparently, but it's not the same scent profile.

Thanks!

0 3