03-11-2015, 03:35 PM
User Info
can anyone who has the baby blue describe the scent of it? ive been dying to try it but if i hate it 400ml is a lot to ship and it only costs 19$ to buy... would love some feedback on what it smells like?

thanks

16 660
 03-11-2015, 04:06 PM
User Info
I saw where a number of people said it reminded them of Skin bracer when it mellowed out minus the menthol but with added citrus at the top end. 

147 3,462
 03-11-2015, 05:14 PM
User Info
If you like old-school powdery scents that aren't too heavy and offer great performance for you skin, then go for it! And I agree with the FreddieP318ti, it bears some similarity to Skin Bracer with more citrus. In my own experience with the samples side by side, it smells EXACTLY like Vitos after shaving (which also has many great reviews on IB, no surprise). Many have confirmed they are in fact one in the same AS, w/different color & packaging for Razorock. I just ordered a bottle on IB, hard to beat for $20. 

9 151
 03-11-2015, 06:54 PM
User Info
(03-11-2015, 05:14 PM)Maranello Wrote: . In my own experience with the samples side by side, it smells EXACTLY like Vitos after shaving (which also has many great reviews on IB, no surprise). Many have confirmed they are in fact one in the same AS, w/different color & packaging for Razorock. 

I had not noticed that, I knew they were very close so I just went and checked my own. I think the vitos is a bit stronger but indeed they are very very close.

For the price, they are great

31 1,800
 03-11-2015, 08:08 PM
User Info
never smelled the vitos one so not sure on that. how powdery is it that's the only thing i may not like if its like baby powder in liquid otherwise any kind of sweetish citrus is awesome.

16 660
 03-15-2015, 08:39 PM
User Info
I dug out the Baby Blue from my garage, where only the most discarded products go. Slight spice but mostly a classic barbershop type scent of the drugstore variety. The good part is that it goes on clean and the scent is light. It actually fits what I look for now in terms of face feel and scent strength so it made it's way under my bathroom sink. I hate powdery scents and even though this is a slightly sweet powder, I enjoyed it (I don't get citrus).

In summary, if you're looking for a modern or citrusy scent, look elsewhere. If you want a bargain every day splash, this is it.

*looked at the website and the bottle changed so I'm not sure if the formula is the same.

4 355