03-11-2015, 08:54 PM
User Info
I saw the tulips breaking ground today and know that its here. What are your spring soaps?
I will be sad to tuck away my Hallows, Roam, and Celestial Woods, but first up will be Rose Of Bulgaria,  QCV, and Fruit Loops. I also have some Orange/ylang ylang and some Adagio that want to wear out before the heat really sets in. 

8 169
 03-11-2015, 09:42 PM
User Info
I must be a bit of an odd chap as I just keep rotating my soaps, really, regardless of seasons! I could never be without some of the wonderful scents, such as Bay Rum, Sandalwood Rose, and Vanilla Sandalwood, to name a few.  Biggrin

82 21,056
 03-11-2015, 10:27 PM
User Info
We had 10 ℃ here in Copenhagen yesterday (50 ℃ F) and it felt like spring to me. We're back to 4 ℃ today though (40 ℃ F)

Going to use the TF&H Rose shaving cream I purchased yesterday. My one and only pure rose scented cream. Perfect spring cream imho.

Will use my BAUME.BE soap for tomorrow's shave. A special scent, that's nice for spring too. Great performance too !

MDC Fern will be pulled out during the weekend, great scent too for spring.

I think all Fougére scented soaps/creams are perfect for spring in general. And all products with mixed scents of woodsy notes and citrus scents. For instance my St. James Sandalwood & Bergamot and Mondial Mandarin & Spice.

24 5,839
 03-12-2015, 12:16 AM
User Info
(03-11-2015, 09:42 PM)celestino Wrote: I must be a bit of an odd chap as I just keep rotating my soaps, really, regardless of seasons! I could never be without some of the wonderful scents, such as Bay Rum, Sandalwood Rose, and Vanilla Sandalwood, to name a few.  Biggrin

That must make two of us, Celestino. I do exactly the same thing. Biggrin

31 5,278
 03-12-2015, 05:19 AM
  • rzedan
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(03-12-2015, 12:16 AM)Optometrist Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 09:42 PM)celestino Wrote: I must be a bit of an odd chap as I just keep rotating my soaps, really, regardless of seasons! I could never be without some of the wonderful scents, such as Bay Rum, Sandalwood Rose, and Vanilla Sandalwood, to name a few.  Biggrin

That must make two of us, Celestino. I do exactly the same thing. Biggrin

I'm definitely on the same boat. I really don't do seasonal as I come originally from a tropical country where the weather is pretty much the same year round. So the soaps and scents stay all in my rotation. Summer pumpkin!! Yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 164
 03-12-2015, 08:47 AM
User Info
I don't think I do it calculatingly, but I tend to use lighter scents in warm weather. I definitely use Frostbite more often. Last summer I thought I had an addiction to it. When autumn came and I started to use heavier/warmer scents I realized just how much menthol I'd used.

32 6,445
 03-12-2015, 08:49 AM
User Info
No certain seasonal rotation for me. I just grab what I feel like using and shave on!

147 3,460
 03-12-2015, 09:31 AM
User Info
I am with Freddie and Celestino.

From my Tab through the Tap

1 1,975
 03-12-2015, 06:09 PM
User Info
The lime, orange and coconut scents will definitely make their way on deck. Tend to use most soaps year round, but the really bright scents just seem to go better when its nice and warm

0 36
 03-13-2015, 08:49 AM
User Info
If I were to allow myself the indulgence to have free reign of any type of soap throughout the yr, I would be paralyzed with indecision. Separating them by season helps me narrow down my choice to a select few. It helps me focus so I can at least figure out what I am going to use. Plus it just seems that some scents lend themselves to a certain season more than others. I like to use Vostok and Arctique in August with Snake Bite ASL and run outside with the feeling I beat the elements even for just a short time. The scent of Rose just seems odd when mother nature is in hibernation outside with a glaze of ice on everything.

8 169
 03-13-2015, 11:37 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Spring to me means lavender & fougere. 

MdC; Castle Forbes Lavender; B&M Lavanille, SV Felce. 

My Sandalwoods & Almonds take a back seat. 

159 1,315
 03-13-2015, 01:19 PM
User Info
Tough question, it's pretty warm year around in San Jose but if I am pressed for an answer I am going to say my island/ocean scents are rising to the top of the rotation. The Beach, Tiki spice islands, and salty air give me a good spring time, get ready for vacation season feeling whenever I use them.

4 105