06-08-2012, 05:09 AM
User Info
Thank you for the wonderful support of the launch of our new fully machined stainless steel OC razor. Smile

West Coast Shaving and Bullgoose Shaving have what remains of our initial production run of razors and handles in stock and ready to ship. So, get them while they last. Other than a handful of razor heads here that I have kept just in case, the run has now all shipped.

We will be away for vacation from June 8th until June 24th on a cruise with our two grown daughters and their guys to northern Europe and Russia. I will happily answer any questions you may send when we return. They all balked at my suggestion to visit the Petersburg Products International blade factory, so I suppose it will just have to be the Hermitage instead. Wink

While we are away my production guy is working on both a design for a sold bar, somewhat milder variation of our machined razor, as well as the plan to manufacture a slant razor head. How far along he will get without me badgering him (pun intended), I do not know, but we shall see.

Again, thank you for your interest and patronage of Tradere Razors and a very happy Father’s Day to all of you Dads out there, and those that hope to be fathers in the future.

I will post an update after we return and I have something useful to say.

3 68
 06-08-2012, 06:20 AM
User Info
Have a great vacation and trip Richard. I like many others are anticipating the slant bar razor. A solid bar is also interesting. Thanks for making these beautiful razors available.

98 12,363
 06-08-2012, 07:51 AM
  • gijames
  • Mile High Soldier
  • TN, USA
User Info
Blessings to your family, Richard!

hehe, An Arctic cruise?

9 1,684
 06-08-2012, 08:19 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
If we get a solid bar and a slant bar, then that should set everyone up nicely. I'll buy both those heads too.

116 3,804
 06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
  • Johnny
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
A nice stainless steel injector. Heck, I would buy two of those for me and two more as gifts for my sons.

173 23,294
 06-08-2012, 09:57 AM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Have a great trip..don,t forget to shave !!!!...How about an adjustable slant..where the metal forms to your face and creates the proper angle for your personal needs...we could all send our faces in for a scan and the CAD machine would custom make a one of a kind razor for a few thousand dollars...just a thoughtIdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

6 1,902