03-16-2015, 06:02 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen, I purchased this brush a week ago for a short trip out of town and used it three times. This is the Simpson Classic 1 synthetic brush with the accompanying travel tube. The approximate measurements are: 21.5mm knot, 45mm loft and 40mm high handle, with the overall brush height at 85mm. The Simpson synthetic brush is different from all the other synthetics: the knot is dense with great backbone and bounce, the splay is minimal, and the tips are silky soft. I have the Chubby 2 version of this brush and love it. This one, however, does not work for me because of its small size. If you like a small brush that you can also use for travel, and want to experience the pleasure of the Simpson synthetic, this brush is for you. I purchased it new for $60 plus shipping; you may mine for $50 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: LpP7Dyh.jpg][Image: 10483SY.jpg]

153 3,132
 03-16-2015, 06:05 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Theta a member with a wtb post for one of these if you haven't contacted him already. Nice brush

149 2,823
 03-16-2015, 06:24 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Dave,
Thank you for the information. Yes, as I was posting my ad, the buyer was posting his. It's a strange world, my friend.
I'm sure he will love the little brush.
Stay well.

153 3,132