• JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • East Coast
User Info
I've been going to the same barber for 7 (but closer to 8) years

8 516
 08-23-2016, 03:55 AM
User Info
6 years but she retired due to skin allergies.  She closed the shop down.  BOO HOO

1 53
 08-23-2016, 05:18 PM
User Info
Same barber since 2006. I just sit on the chair, and he knows what to do.

1 92
 08-26-2016, 05:52 PM
User Info
Went to the same barber for over 25 years. The place was a hole in the wall: two chairs but only one in use and government surplus chairs for waiting. Sometimes he would cut a little closer that I intended but it grew. Price was cheap; talk was good. One day, I went and it was closed. Not sure if he retired or went away. I spent a couple of years trying a couple of other barber shops, not the places that cut hair for men and women. I wasn't really satisfied. Last place had either the owner or the grandson. The grandson cut hair short so there wasn't enough for a part. The owner shook from diabetes. The I found a great barber shop, I have been going there about 5 months. the 1st time, I was a walk in; since then I schedule an appointment on my computer so I get my barber. Great cut the way I want it. Brush, soap, and cup lather around the ears and back of the neck then straight razor trim. Then hot towel. Then scalp massage. Cost is the same as the mall men/women place. Only problem is I now have to schedule for myself and my 15 year old grandson. Yeah, I pay for both. But we have man bonding time and his hair not the long comb-over that kids wear.

0 6
 09-11-2016, 05:53 PM
  • RSP1
  • Western NY
User Info
For over 3 years now - as long as I've been in my current location. Best barber I've ever been to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 325
 09-19-2016, 07:15 AM
User Info
Considering I started losing my hair in my early 20's I said the hell with it and started shaving my head several years back.

0 4