03-19-2015, 03:02 PM
User Info
Haven't heard much feedback and was interested to know how well these perform. The ingredients list looks pretty good. For all of those who have tried this, would you recommend it? How well does it soothe razor burn and moisturize your skin?

0 54
 03-19-2015, 10:42 PM
User Info
I bought the scented CaD balm, for the scent. It feels great on the skin indeed.
Against razor burn I usually do no balms, only cold water and unrefined shea butter. I feel it is good for soothing skin, if you can tolerate the more complex ingredients. good stuff IMO

21 1,175
 03-20-2015, 03:22 AM
User Info
I own the FrostByte and CaD versions of the balm, and I used to own the Cavendish version. Basically the same product with scent variations. They really do make a difference when using post-shave. They leave my face feeling nourished and moisturized, and they absorb into the skin quickly. Scent & scent staying power in the balms isn't too strong, and I'm guessing that's because their main functions are to moisturize rather than perfume. Still, the scent does compliment the matching soap nicely. I highly recommend these balms.

0 3
 05-24-2015, 09:42 PM
User Info
I ended up purchasing one of these and I'm very pleased with it. Good face feel, and the Cavendish is intoxicating, I use it on non-shave days as well!

0 54
 05-25-2015, 05:27 AM
User Info
If the formula is the same as the CaD, the HTGAM Cavendish Balm is fantastic. I wish I could locate a bottle of the Vetiver... Sherlock

39 3,880