03-23-2015, 06:54 AM
User Info
I feel compeled to talk about what I think is a company that hasen't got it's just due & that would be Tipsoft!6 months ago I took advantage of an offer from a small Turkish company that made TSN an offer I couldn't refuse.I purchased a HMW & Manchurian brush for half price I didn't know what to expect but what the hay I could always reknot them myself as the handles were very very nice looking.
[Image: Ic65BzA.jpg]
As it turned out the 2 brushes were outstanding & I thought to myself I finally got a great deal just for being in the first 100 people to order from Tipsoft.After several shaves I decided that the Manchurian was my favorite of the 2 as it had a little more back bone,the problem was the knot was a little on the small side for my liking.I hav[Image: McyoQE9.jpg]e large mits as my wife calls my hands so I decided to try & get Mustafa Onur Erdogan the owner to make me a custom brush.As luck would have it Tipsoft was in the process of making a 28mm extra white tip extra packed Manchurian in a #7 handle.The color was a gorgeous color they were calling it Burgendy Velvet.As it turned out the brush is the finest in my stable which is amoung Theater,Rooney,Simpson& several other top of the line teir1 levels.I did about 15 shaves & started to worry if I have a problem down the road what shall I do,all you wet shavers know what I'm talking about [:}So back to the face book I go & again what a great guy Onur is he told me no problem & made an almost identical brush to match my Velvet but this time it was going to be more along the line of a #6!
[Image: 2BBVXcX.jpg]
I've now done 4 shaves with this Lava colored handle brush & to my surprise I can't tell the feel of the knots apart.It now seems the only brushes I want to use are the Tipsoft Manchurian.I have just 1 problem with this,my brush rotation calls for at least 6 brushes.By now you know the next step,yup back to face book only this time to play it safe I ordered my fathers day & Forth of July gifts at the same time,one in a Butterscotch & the other in a Green Lava.By the way Onur gives a very nice discount to the guys on TSN.I do not work for him nor did I received these brushes for free.Tipsoft has the best customer service in the business.They make a fantastic product & will work to have you completely happy as he always writes I'm his VIP.Again I can't stress it enough the bang for the buck is as good as it will ever get.It usually takes about 4 weeks from payment to delivery.

When my 2 new brushes arrive I will post Pics.Hope all you people enjoyed a look at one hell of a brush...........Ernie

20 441
 03-23-2015, 06:58 AM
User Info
Beautiful looking brushes! Thanks for posting this.
Euro

5 395
 03-23-2015, 07:42 AM
User Info
Lovely-looking brushes!

83 21,115
 03-23-2015, 08:18 AM
User Info
Congrats!! Looks good

61 3,072
 03-23-2015, 09:12 AM
User Info
Wow. Those #7's are beautiful. How tall would you say the handles are?

26 235
 03-23-2015, 10:27 AM
User Info
Great looking brushes indeed!

21 171
 03-23-2015, 10:33 AM
User Info
Love them all, Ernie. That last one though, is superb!

From my Tab through the Tap

1 1,975
 03-23-2015, 11:36 AM
User Info
I was so excited about doing the write up that I forgot to mention a few very important points that I feel should be noted.The hair tips have a feel like slight gel  when wet then they are very soft almost like the best SilverTip.The knot holds the heat from my hot water bowl for half my shave.The xtra packed hair make it feel like they are shave hogs similar to my Simpson Chubby3 in Super.The best comparison  feel is when I paint my face, it's soft as my Theater 4125/5 with more back bone.The Manchurian doesn't care what I throw at it Soap,croap or cream it works very well with all.

Handle is 61.12mm high [2.4065"]............knot is56.07 at it's widest point............total 115mm high These are the measurements of the Burgendy Velvet #7

Ernie

20 441
 03-23-2015, 05:09 PM
User Info
(03-23-2015, 11:36 AM)stickbow46 Wrote: I was so excited about doing the write up that I forgot to mention a few very important points that I feel should be noted.The hair tips have a feel like slight gel  when wet then they are very soft almost like the best SilverTip.The knot holds the heat from my hot water bowl for half my shave.The xtra packed hair make it feel like they are shave hogs similar to my Simpson Chubby3 in Super.The best comparison  feel is when I paint my face, it's soft as my Theater 4125/5 with more back bone.The Manchurian doesn't care what I throw at it Soap,croap or cream it works very well with all.

Handle is 61.12mm high [2.4065"]............knot is56.07 at it's widest point............total 115mm high These are the measurements of the Burgendy Velvet #7

Ernie
Very nice, Ernie. Good to hear they perform as well as they look!

26 235
 03-23-2015, 05:28 PM
User Info
Those brushes look great. Maybe I should try one from him!

9 77
 03-30-2015, 09:01 AM
User Info
Very Lovely brushes, congratulations

0 180
 03-30-2015, 05:31 PM
User Info
Great looking brushes!

7 930
 03-31-2015, 12:15 AM
User Info
The knots in those first two brushes look strikingly similar to the simson super badger hair. How dense are they and could you compare them to any simpson super brushes you might have?

8 206