03-24-2015, 08:45 AM
User Info
I have 3 fragrances that I have to package together due to shipping.  All bottles are testers and only one has a cap. 

Encre Noir - Arguably the best "value" vetiver fragrances out there.  I enjoy everything about this scent but for the fact that it makes me sneeze!  The bottle is a tester and I believe that there are at least 65mls remaining in the 100ml bottle (although there are likely more).

Gucci Pour Homme II - I'd call this a tea centric fresh fragrance.  It's great, but I never wear it.  It gets a lot of love in the fragrance community.  This is a 100ml tester bottle with at least 50mls remaining and no cap.  There may be some leakage in transit.  I will make every effort to prevent this (the atomizers has leaked in the past), but the lot price takes into consideration that it may leak.  

The Brun (Brown Tea) - You likely have never heard of this one before...but it is another tea based fragrance best described as a spicy fougere with a nice dose of tea.  It's a 100ml bottle with about 80mls remaiing.

As indicated above, shipping will be quite high so I won't be able to split the lot and am offering it for $58 shipped.  Payment via Paypal and CONUS only. PRICE LOWERED TO $55 SHIPPED!  Shipping will be apx $10 alone!  Great opportunity to try some nice frags!

I'm adding a 30ml decant of Meyer's Bay Rum Cologne/Aftershave which is also pictured below.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested via PM.

Thanks,
David

33 548
 03-25-2015, 03:20 PM
User Info
I've lowered the price a bit...shipping will be at least $10 so I thing this is well priced.

33 548
 04-03-2015, 05:34 AM
User Info
Sold.  Please archive.

33 548