03-25-2015, 07:51 AM
User Info
Hello,

I want to share with you my experience with those SE disposable razors.
First, this is a fixed head razor with a single blade, a bit longer than a DE blade.
The razor have a SS bar as ou closed comb DE razor, no lubricant.
the razor weight is about 5 grams.
each razor comes with a head cap

For 50 eurocents, this razor gives me 3/4 comfortables shaves without knicks or cuts or any iritations, it's tiny head is really easy to use and reach all the areas of your face without any difficulties.

Really easy to clean between 2 passes, the lather don't stay in the head with cutted hairs, this is for me the perfect disposable razor if you have to travel or if you have sensitive skin.

Really worth a try, you could be surprised Wink[Image: FjZM5yv.jpg][Image: ouxQ69j.jpg]

14 250
 03-25-2015, 07:52 AM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Very nice, Chris .. happy travels!

102 18,552
 03-25-2015, 07:59 AM
  • eengler
  • Administrator
  • South Dakota, USA
User Info
The Bic Metal is Great! Used to use it exclusively. In the last year it left the shelves of my local drugstore. 

59 4,381
 03-25-2015, 04:17 PM
User Info
Nice, thanks for this! For short trips I'd love to take just a carry-on, but can't go back to cartridges! I just ordered a pack to try them out. From experience, ever have any issues with a shave stick through carry-on security?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 50
 03-25-2015, 05:58 PM
  • naiyor
  • Ontario, Canada
User Info
These look neat. I have "a thing" for trying to find the best "low cost" disposable. For some strange reason I like the challenge of trying all different types. 

I will admit there have been some pretty poor shaves   Biggrin

Those look good though. 

0 356
 03-27-2015, 10:11 AM
  • MikeGJ
  • Grand Junction, CO
User Info
It looks as if this version improves on the ones I have seen and used, in that it has some texture moulded into the grip.   

The smooth handle had been a major shortcoming of the Bic Metal, up to this point.

1 109
 05-05-2015, 08:47 PM
User Info
BiC METAL are my favorite disposable by far! They look cool and they shave terrific. If there was a simple way to add some weight to the handle they would be un-beatable.

The only other complaint I have is that they're really hard to find in north America. I bought fifty on eBay -- that should last me years, since I don't fly carry-on much anymore.

I hear that they're still in stores in Europe.
Euro

5 395
 05-05-2015, 09:38 PM
User Info
These are great razors, unfortunately nolonger available.  Sad

0 24
 05-06-2015, 05:41 AM
User Info
Much nicer than the plastic ones.

0 854