03-26-2015, 03:54 AM
User Info
this was made by a member on another forum and is awesome in person its super high polished with no flaws i can find (and im pretty ocd) it has a 24mm x 47-48mm loft (tried to measure best i could) ace shaving silvertip extra density knot and has never been used. i really like this brush and just have way to many silvertips and has decided to part with a few of them. again this is new as received and never lathered. i have 3 other brushes with the ace shaving knots and they are very nice knots. i ordered all 4 at the same time and have not had any shedding issues with the others at all. the handle is from the "lava" resin with lots of silver shimmer and orange throughout. ill try today to get some other pics of it also if anyone would like them.

if you have any questions please let me know. 55$ shipped via paypal to us. will ship anywhere for whatever the additional shipping charges would be.

SOLD THANK YOU EVERYONE!

[Image: ON87emk.jpg]

16 660
 03-26-2015, 05:56 AM
User Info
Somebody needs to buy this brush right now. Trust me - you won't regret it!  Ace makes a really wonderful silvertip knot - ultra-soft, very dense and a pleasure to use. IMHO, it is superior to just about every other silvertip on the market, including the "big name" silvertips.

66 693
 03-26-2015, 08:42 AM
User Info
i agree the ace knot is an awesome silvertip. as i said i have 3 others now along with some 30+ other brushes i just have to thin the herd a bit since there are a few others i still want.  ill probably also be selling a few more in the coming weeks i just cant decide which ones yet.

16 660
 03-27-2015, 06:10 PM
User Info
brush is sold. thank you!!

16 660