03-26-2015, 07:32 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
Thanks for looking over my items, I've got some nice ones to share tonight. Payment via paypal, shipping included 50CONUS. International extra at your cost.

First up is the ATT cap with R1 &R2 plates, mated to the gorgous Kronos handle. Great set, comes with box. $170 shipped, a great deal offered to me by a fine member here. SOLD
[Image: tnt6jGA.jpg]

Next we have some great Art of Shaving tallow goodness in lemon, new in bow, now NLA. $20 shipped. SOLD
[Image: SATCH3N.jpg]

Two Jürgen Hemple wave handles, one in stainless, the other in titanium.

#1.The stainless wave has the alternating crosshatch knurling, a very classy handle. 89 grams, 15mm diameter, 85mm length. Purchased here from another great member at the end of December. Asking what I paid, $70 shipped. SOLD

#2. I basically begged Jürgen to custom make this for me in this specific length and diameter due to a hand injury I sustained years ago, all tied to the featherweight titanium. I tried my best to get this in the crosshatch knurling like the above stainless, but alas it came to me in spiral knurling. Weighs in at 49g, 13mm diameter, and 100mm length. $103 shipped. SOLD

[Image: ifYeDKG.jpg]
[Image: 9lsbV9X.jpg]
[Image: lklLkUO.jpg]

Lastly, a nice pearlescent scuttle from England. Same exact design you see Shavemac selling for much more. Bowl diameter at inner lip is 84mm, 57mm depth, sidecar diameter 44mm. Lid even has a little lip and drain hole to coddle that puck and soften it above that hot chamber of water while you're wacking away on that strop. I like this design as the lid lends to containing the heat while the brush soaks in the sidecar. Inner lather rings in the main business chamber keep things from walking up too far. I believe this came from Slantman quite some time ago, a heck of a guy. $35 shipped! Yowza! SOLD[Image: iWaO5da.jpg]
[Image: wdr1v5t.jpg]
[Image: JWCkrZ9.jpg]

143 1,983
 03-27-2015, 12:11 AM
User Info
Hello
PM sent for Hempel stainless.
thanks

21 114
 03-27-2015, 01:57 AM
User Info
Ill take the Wave handle if still available! 

1 109
 03-27-2015, 04:06 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
beautiful scuttle.  sorry I missed it.

159 1,319
 03-27-2015, 04:08 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
....darn.........missed that great scuttle.............. darn.........!

45 1,063