06-09-2012, 01:57 AM
User Info
How's everyone doing? I miss being on here. It's been a crazy month for me with college and busing looking for work. My insurance company decided they wanted to screw me over, my insurance is now $850 every six months for an accident I had 9 months ago!

Bills are skyrocketing through the roof and now that Summer is here, DTE are waiting to rape my energy bill. I've never been an advocate of doing drugs, but some weed would be nice right now, before I have a stroke at my young age.

On plus side, I ordered the new proraso cream and should arrive next week. I'm sad I never got the chance to try the original formula, but hopefully one day I will come across it.

How's everyone been? Anything new?

0 128
 06-09-2012, 12:14 PM
  • gijames
  • Mile High Soldier
  • TN, USA
User Info
(06-09-2012, 01:57 AM)JonJones84 Wrote: How's everyone doing? I miss being on here. It's been a crazy month for me with college and busing looking for work. My insurance company decided they wanted to screw me over, my insurance is now $850 every six months for an accident I had 9 months ago!

Bills are skyrocketing through the roof and now that Summer is here, DTE are waiting to rape my energy bill. I've never been an advocate of doing drugs, but some weed would be nice right now, before I have a stroke at my young age.

On plus side, I ordered the new proraso cream and should arrive next week. I'm sad I never got the chance to try the original formula, but hopefully one day I will come across it.

How's everyone been? Anything new?

Smile hey jon

you may want to look at BullGoose and some of the other places... Phil had some original formula stuff in the Clearance section... Glad you made it back
... watch out for the man!

Sherlock

9 1,684
 06-09-2012, 12:22 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Hello and welcome back.

Wishing you the best.

1 3,507
 06-09-2012, 12:36 PM
User Info
Hey JJ what's your major and where do you live? Are you willing to do some 'grunt' work?

2 546
 06-09-2012, 09:41 PM
User Info
(06-09-2012, 12:36 PM)PanchoVilla Wrote: Hey JJ what's your major and where do you live? Are you willing to do some 'grunt' work?

The mitten state and by grunt work, do you mean landscaping or oil drilling?

My major is political science.

0 128